chapter 17

Chapter 17

"Whats the progress of Noida project?" Anjali asked Rachit closing the file.

"Designs are ready once you and dad approve them construction will start right away." Rachit answered timidly as he stood their in polite manner.

"Hmm send the designs then wha are you waiting?' she barked at him, making him flinch.

"Yes." Rachit answered collecting the file.

"Rachit." Anjali stopped him as he was about o step out of her cabin.

In response he raised his eyebrows.

"Whats going on with Pakhi?" Anjali asked as Rachit rolled his eyes.

"You are asking wrong brother?"

"What?"

"I mean she works for Bhai so he will be more updated about her right? Gotta go I have work." He flew way even before Anjal could say anything.

"Hmmmm"Anjali just hummed.

^^^

"The designs are pretty good." Richa said with satisfactory smile.

Both Pakhi and Sid grinned nodding there head.

"Lets see if they get selected to be in catalog or not. Now go call everyone in the conference room. Hurry." Richa said rushing them.

Pakhi and Sid hifived s they went ahead to follow Richa's order.

^^^

"Dont sweat I m not gonna cold you. On contrary it's a happy announcement."

Sanaya said as she entered the conference room.

The eyes of interns followed her move as she sat on the chair.

"But first fill me up with what you are doing recently."

"I am assisting Richa ma'am with Tanvi." Sakhi said with smile.

"We submitted our designs just today only. Ahh me and Pakhi." Sid joined Sakhi as Pakhi and Tanvi nodded their head.

"We will submit our designs after this meeting."Tarun followed up.

"Ohk. Sounds cool."

"We have photo shoot for our new collection and you guys will be assisting crew."

"In Goa." Sanaya added the last bit as the loud cheers boomed in the conference room.

^^^

"Raichand's Construction Chaliye.(Drive to Raichand construction.)" Pakhi asked her driver with smile.

"Ohk babyji."

Interns had got half day as they were leaving for Goa on the Monday.

Instead of going home she wanted to surprise her father in his office.

Pakhi smiled politely as she walked straight towards her fathers cabin.

Pakhi was known figure in the office after all she was the only daughter of Kumar Raichand.