chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Its code red, your presence is required there." Aman said making himself comfortable on the couch in Raghav's cabin.

"Hmmm." Closing his eyes Raghav leaned back on his chair.

"Ahh John cleared his schedule shoot will be done by the time you are back."

"Hmm and why do you know this information?" Raghav asked with his eyes still closed.

"I bumped into Sanaya yesterday so."

Raghav chuckled making Aman throw cushion at him.

"What, its been years man." Raghav replied throwing the cushion back

"Exactly. Its been years you wont understand." Aman said with slight smirk.

"Forget it lets grab lunch together." Aman said making Raghav open his eyes

"You go ahead I have plans." Raghav said grabbing his Phone.

He texted Pakhi to join him for lunch.

"Your schedule is clear Singhanis." Aman said Raising his eyebrow

"Its personal Dholakia." Raghav replied rolling his eyes at him

"Now get out"

"Yeah yeah" Aman got up to leave as Raghav started fixing his clothes.

On his way out of Raghav's cabin he met Pakhi.

Smiling politely at him Pakhi entered Raghav's cabin.

"Interesting." Aman mumbled with twinkle in his eyes and knowing smile.

^^^

Pakhi was in already good mood well thanks to certain Singhania's flirty messages.

And top of that Richa has assigned her new project and she was excited. She was eager to share the news with Raghav.

She nearly ran after receiving Raghav's text about lunch.

"Hi." Pakhi greeted Raghav excitedly.

Raghav just pulled her in hug. He inhaled her hairs dropping a light kiss on her neck.

A shiver ran through Pakhi's body as she stood there wounding her arms in his neck.

They stood still in comforting silence.

^^^

"So why are you happy?" Raghav asked Pakhi .

Raghav has ordered Chinese take out for them, although he wasn't the fan of south east Asian cousins but looking at Pakhi devouring it he was pleased with himself.

"Richa assigned me to new project." Pakhi said with mouthful of noodles.

"Easy easy." Raghav said helping her with tissue.

Pakhi just smiled sheepishly in response.

"Are you that happy to work?" Raghav was amused.

"Yes." Pakhi answered looking straight into his eyes.

Raghav chuckled resuming his eating.

^^^

"Why don't we play bold with colures?" Pakhi said looking at Sid.

Richa has assigned interns to work together in pairs and Pakhi was working with Sidharth who preferred to be called Sid.