chapter 4

Chapter 4 miss Raichand

"Ma I am done." Raghav said hurriedly getting up from his chair at breakfast table. "You only had two paratha's and you haven't had your juice too." Ragini said glaring at him. Moving towards her chair Raghav bent down kissing her cheeks with smile. "I had best breakfast after so long, Ma." Smiling at his antics Ragini kissed his forehead. "Bye dad, bye Kiddo." Raghav said exiting the house.

"You never complained about my food, mom." Rachit said finishing his paratha. "Because you never left any, honey." Ragini smirked while Rachit made a nasty face. Mr. Singhania chuckled at his antics. "Now can I have my wife's attention, if you are done with your ladla's. MR. Singhania said in teasing tone." When you never had Jai." she replied in playful tone fluttering her eye lashes.

Stepping out of his black audi R8 Raghav efficiently moved towards the building. The aura of power, elegance and arrogance radiated with his every step. With bodyguards on their toes he entered the Singhania Fashion house. At the entrance Aman Dholakia was standing with warm smile on his face.

(Singhania fashion house)

Aman Dholakia, the fun loving, easy going jovial young man in his late 20's

Aman Dholakia, the fun loving, easy going jovial young man in his late 20's. He is extremely trust worthy of Raghav. He is aware of every project details to every mood swings of Raghav. Both of them are good friends but when it comes to business they are extact what a boss and employee should be. Aman have the position just below the Raghav. On absence of Raghav he is the one who's approval are needed.

"This way." Aman showed Raghav the way towards his cabin. Raghav was extremely pleased with the design and arrangement of the office. Aman knew his taste better than any one else. "Impressive, Jij did a great job." Raghav said taking a good look of the interior. "I believe I get the credit for finalizing all the stuff." Aman said with narrow eyes. "Then start the interior decoration, will you?" Raghav replied sarcasticly.

(Raghav's cabin)

"This is your cabin

"This is your cabin."Aman said opening the door of a room on third floor. The cabin was also according to his taste. Raghav inspected the interior in mean time Aman dialed someone from intercom" Susie, send the Rose in." Hearing this Raghav raised an eyebrow "Rose will be handling your schedules, meetings and your appointments that's it." Aman answered his unspoken question. A young lady in her mid 20's entered the cabin with tablet in her hand, after knocking the two times. "She is Rose, you may leave now.," Aman said after getting the Raghav's approval