chapter 12

Chapter 12

Raghav walked inside the house with smile on his face. He headed straight to his brothers room.

Surprisingly he found Rachit working , he was expecting him to be fast asleep.

"Lets have beer." Raghav informed him.

"Cool." Rachit exclaimed tossing his file on the beds.

^^^

"So?" Rachit asked as he tried to score another goal against Raghav on xbox.

Currently both of them were in tie on fifa match.

"Nothing," Raghav sighed

Rachit raised his eyebrows

"We had dinner" Raghav said grabbing the can of beer.

"I know that."

"Hmmm"

"You know what you are doing right Bhai." Rachit said with seriousness in his voice.

"I know." Raghav exhaled a heavy sigh.

"You know I trust you but she is Pakhi the princess."

"I know. I understand that very well." Raghav replied closing his eyes.

^^^

"How old are you both?" Ragini frowned looking at the mess in front of her.

In the morning when she didn't find both of her sons in their respective rooms she knew they would be in the gaming room.

Yes Singhania mansion had a gaming room well it was anjali's 13th birthday gift. More like place where all Raichand and Singhania kids would be found.

Raghav and Rachit both were sleeping on their respective bean bags with game still going on.

"Wake up," Ragini said with irritated tone moving towards intercom.

"Good morning ma." Rachit said stretching out as a yawn escaped his mouth.

"Seriously Rachit and Raghav how old are you guys now?" She said picking up the intercom.

"Send Kamla to clean gaming room."

"Ohh shit iam dead." Rachit said running out of the room after noticing the time.

"When will he grow up." Ragini muttered looking at the door.

"Sorry." Raghav hugged Ragini from back

"Hmm"

"Don't you have to rush?"

"No I have meeting."

"Fine then go freshen up I will send breakfast to your room? What you want to have."

"Anything is fine ma. Just send coffee first." Raghav said kissing Ragini's cheek.

^^^

Raichand Villa

On the dinning table Pakhi kept looking at her phone that didn't go unnoticed by Anjali.

"What happened princess do you want to have something else for breakfast?" Anjali asked gaining Pakhi's attention.

"No no Di I am fine Paratha." Pakhi replied taking bite from the Paratha.

"So? Hows office?"

"Its fun. I m part of major project I am excited."

"That's good. And hows Raghav treating you?"