His arrival

Chapter 1 his arrival

Since morning everyone in the Singhania mansion was running here and there, but among all Ragini Singhania was the most estatic. Today was no less than a festival for her. After all her son was returning to the home after four long years. Cooking all his favourite food to cleaning his room for nth time she had done all by herself.

The only sane person in that mad house was Digvijay singhania. Sipping his ginger tea while reading newspaper he was enjoy the hustle bustle.

At the age of 55 he has manged to run his hotel business for nearly 25 years. The proud father of three children was enjoying his relaxed time since his elder daughter Anjali had taken the responsibility of his emperor.

Finally after getting enough of his wife's hyper mode he decided to clam her down.

Putting his cup down he walked into the kitchen, only to notice his beloved wife doing already cleaned dishes, a habit of her when she is nervous. Shaking head to her silliness he smiled fondly, how much their relation have evolved in the marriage of 35 years.

Walking towards her he engulfed Ragini in his arms while she relaxed and silent tears made their way.

"Raghav Baba aa gaye (master Raghav has come)." A servant yelled breaking the couples trance.

Pushing her husband aside Ragini Singhaina the most elegant lady you will ever come across nearly ran towards the entrance. " mala puja ki thaal lana(Mala get the Puja's Thali.)" she shouted before making her way towards entrance.

The moment has came, she was waiting for this day since last four years.

No matter how many times she had face-timed or skyped but toady seeing her son again after years was something else.

Tears were flowing continuously while her face radiated with smile. Her breathing hitched for a moment when the black Mercedes Benz halted in front of the door.

*

Hello,

Here is the first chapter of bounded Soulmate.

This is a very special book for me,

I hope you guys will enjoy reading it as much as enjoy writing it.

Love

GlitterGirl.