chapter 21

Chapter 21

With smile on her face Pakhi steeped out of the suit, oblivious to the pair of piercing eyes.

Tia has managed to know where Raghav's suit was located. In her best attire she ruffled her hairs she was waiting for Rahav to step out of his suit.

Clenching her fist she went to the bar to sooth her anger.

^^^

"Where did you go?" Sakhi asked as Pakhi steeped in the room.

"No where just wanted to walk,"

"Ahh you done I will be back in ten minutes." Pakhi said collecting her stuff and getting in the washroom with smile still on her face.

Pakhi stood in front of her luggage with lipstick in her hand.

Usually you pick up outfit first then lipstick but it wasn't the case for her.

"Whatever." Pakhi muttered picking up the floral red outfit.

" Pakhi muttered picking up the floral red outfit

"Wow this shade suits you."Sakhi complimented Pakhi as she was wearing the jewelry.

Pakhi just smiled at her. Pakhi always found this particular shade very bold. She was more on pink peach and other soft colors.

"You aint looking bad yourself missy." Pakhi teased her.

"Damn I better not." And both of them brust into the laughter.

They bumped into Tanvi on their way to the dinner. With compliments and giggles they joined others at the dinner.

^^^

The buffet was set at the pool side for nearly 30 pople as the whole crew was there along with Raghav.

The table was full with models and photographers they chatted, Pakhi didn't miss how every person on the table fawned on every word he spoke.

Soon she was dragged by girls to have food.

^^^

Raghav smiled knowingly as he saw Pakhi wearing the lipstick he gifted her with that particular bracelet in her hand.

His gaze wandered in her direction quite a lot of time.

Pakhi was looking nothing but beautiful as she laughed with others.

Fishing out his phone he texted her.

'Your lipstick looks beautiful.'

^^^

A ding on her phone indicated text arrival.

Pakhi blushed a little reading the text. She looked up to find Raghav already looking at her.

'I bet. But it taste better.'

'too bad you don't know that.'

Pakhi bit her lower lip. She smiled knowingly she knew teasing Raghav was dangerous but she couldn't resist that either.