𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

The car ride to her home was nonetheless quiet, he noticed she had a frown on her face. "Did something happen?" he asked.

"I know it's only been two days but I can't keep up with this. I'm very sorry but your mother is wishing to be in the e.r right now. We can be friends because you're actually pretty decent but I don't want to be your "fake girlfriend" anymore."

"I understand but..can you think about it? I'll talk to her about it, she knows it isn't right but she's continuing to do it." Y/n glanced at him, sighing. "Fine, i'll continue to be your fake girlfriend but if that woman ever puts her hands on me, I know how to stitch myself up. Also we have to make it believable— Oh! I have this nice tree in my backyard, we can take pictures there!"

"And post them?"

"Well, if i'm going to be your girlfriend then you post me like i'll post you. We go on dates to prove that mother of yours that I am worthy of your love— well not you in particular but you know, other people." he laughed, nodding as he understood. He took note how small her home was, it was white around with a dark brown roof, plants were on the side, sun flowers to be exact.

"Your house is so homey." he said, parking the car in the parkway. "Yeah, that's what I love about it. It seems just about right to me, it's not near any other house but not too far as well. The backyard is huge, my fence is tall. It's perfect for me." she went out the car, opening the front door as she let him in.

"A green kitchen?"

"Yep! It's comfy to me." she led him outside, running towards the tree as she stood in front of it, having her arms out. "I'm home!" she smiled as she laid her self down on the blanket she had brought. "But are you comfortable with posting..me?" she asked, looking at him as he sat down.

"You know Y/n, I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't comfortable with you. You're actually really refreshing even if we just met." she smiled widely. "Thank you! I've never heard someone say that about me!"

He handed her his phone, nodding that he was comfortable as she positioned the phone in front of them, feeling him lay his head on her shoulder. The first picture was taken. The two then laid their heads on the blanket, both laughing as she unknowingly took the second picture. She didn't know she was recording, filming how they were just looking at each other in the eye and laughing.

The viewers watching Sakusa's story were in awe, watching how the "couple" were seemingly acting cute with each other. The two stayed outside, talking about how the two went to the same school but never met each other due to his captain, Iizuna. His phone was buzzing so much it worried her a bit. He held his phone high, looking through the chat.

Atsumu changed group chat name to "Omi's New Girlfriend!!"

Omi's New Girlfriend!!

shoyo!!
omi, who's that FINE
woman on your story

tsumu!
AGREED, she is mwah

inunaki
i would call her mommy

tsumu!
^^

meian
^^

bo!
^^

omi-omi
my girlfriend

inunaki
oh so i cant call her
mommy..

omi-omi
no

bo!
when'd you guys start dating?!

meian
i'm also curious, thought
you were going to be
single for the rest of your
life

tsumu!
but where'd you find someone
so HOT

shoyo!!
probably not on a dating website

tsumu!
YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL
ANYONE
IT WAS JUST OUR LITTLE SECRET!

bo!
i thought you said you can get
any girl you want🥸

tsumu!
I CAN
BUT MOVING ON
ANSWER BO'S QUESTION
FIRST THEN MINE

omi-omi
for a few months
and mutual friends

all
..FOR A FEW MONTHS?!?

tsumu!
OMI WE'RE BEST BUDS
AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US

inunaki
OMI OMI HOW CAN YOU?!

omi-omi
she's really sweet

He tilted his phone to side, not showing what he said as she gave a confused look. He set his phone done as it kept vibrating, worrying her a bit. "Are you going to read those..?" he shook his head.

"Nope, say Y/n wanna go to the fair?"

"Like a date?"

"Like a date."

-