𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Let's hurry inside before I start fuming!"

"Wait what—"

"I agree."

Both Lisa and Nana took Y/n's hand, heading inside the hospital as they checked in, putting their items away before they went to their respective floor levels, Nana gave Y/n a good luck, telling her to call them if anything.

Y/n checked up on some of her patients, asking if they were okay, checking their blood pressure and heart rate before she went to the next.

It was the same for about an hour, checking up on the patients on her level before she heard the sound of pictures being taken. She turned around to see men in white volleyball uniforms. "Oh that's what they meant when she said the Adlers.." she mumbled as she turned back around.

"Miss can you help us!"

'Please tell me you're not calling me..!'

"Miss?" she turned around, giving them a smile as she realized how talk they were, except for one who seemed average height. "How can I help you?"

"Well..we don't know where the bathrooms are and some of us got separated— why are you laughing?" Hoshiumi, one of the teammates on the Adlers said as he looked at her, wondering why she looked familiar.

"I'm sorry but you don't know where the bathrooms are? They literally say bathroom.." she kept laughing as she gestured for them to follow her. "You aren't helpful..I haven't been to a hospital in years.."

"Huh..do you never get sick? Injured?" she paused, looking at them as they semi shook their head, meaning maybe and no at the same time. She sighed as they were all looking at her.

"What?"

"You look familiar, have I seen you somewhere?" Kageyama said as the others nodded. "Nope and we'll keep it that way." she said as they turned the corner, hearing a few voices from one of the rooms, figuring it was just the rest of the team.

"Is that Miya?"

"Probably is, you know how loud he is."

'Miya— Fuck no!'

"Hey, sorry about this but I just realized I have a patient that needs to be checked up on—" she was interrupted. "Oh, Hoshiumi?! Are you already trying to find a girlfriend?! Didn't know nurses were your type." she felt a hand go on her shoulder from behind her as she sighed.

"What does that mean?! And I don't even want a girlfriend!"

"Okay—"

"Miya, what are you doing?" her eyes slightly widened as she immediately walked away but her hand was grabbed, turning her around as Atsumu's eyes widened. "Y/n?!"

"Oh hi Miya, it's soo nice to meet you again. I actually have to be somewhere else! Good luck finding your way!" his hand let go of hers as he turned to Sakusa.

"I thought—"

"Who called for Y/n?" they all screamed in shocked as they turned to the girl right beside them, all of their hearts racing as Lisa looked at them. "Me?" Atsumu hesitantly said.

"Is there anything you need to talk about— oh it's you. Nevermind, I don't feel like wasting my time on this." Lisa sighed loudly enough for them to hear, walking away as she side eyed Sakusa, glaring at him.

She pulled out her phone, calling Nana as she waited for her to pick up. "Did something happen?" Nana said, holding the phone near their ear.

"She saw him. And that annoying blonde is here too."

"Miya? The pretty boy— Wait she saw him?! Hold on a second, be by the elevator. I'll be there in a second, did she run off?" Nana pressed the down button, tapping their foot as she was waiting for the doors to open.

"She went to the bathroom."

"Of course..how about you go find her. I'll meet you there." Lisa nodded, turning the other way. "Okay Nana, bring water too since you're passing by." she passed by the players as they all looked at her.

'Nana— her friend.?! The one Motoya said was scary?!'

Sakusa thought as he looked both ways as a tall woman passed by them, she was glaring at Sakusa as she was holding a water bottle in one of her hands

"Stupid men.." she mumbled as she went into the bathroom, Lisa was patting Y/n's head. "Here." Nana passed her the water as she opened it, taking a sip.

"You know..I would totally punch his face if he wasn't so famous. I'd probably loose my job though."

"Yes, I would do the same. Even the blonde."

"Miya? What did he even do to you..?" Nana chuckled, shaking their head as Lisa shrugged. "Nothing really, he just irks me."

"Anyways..they're like right outside the door, so if we start running..you better keep up." they said as Y/n laughed, she followed Nana and Lisa outside the bathroom as Atsumu spotted them.

"Y/n—"

"Look blondie if I see your face one more time i'm punching you."

"Lisa..already?"

-

im being generous

pleasee pick a number 1-5
if you don't answer then i'm idk just pick please

-