𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"What the hell?"

"Huh I thought you—"

"No, what's wrong with you? Are you the girl my Mom tried to set me up with?"

"Yeah—"

"Well you can leave now, I have a girlfriend and I have to get back to her." he walked away from the girl, looking around for her as he didn't see her anywhere. He even asked his teammates if they seen her around but all they said was no, offering to help find her.

He didn't even see his mother around as he looked around the house, he then saw his mother come down the stairs. "Have you seen Y/n?"

"Why would I want to know where that girl is? If she left then she left." Koemi walked the other way as Kiyoomi reached for his phone, calling her phone as she picked up.

"Hello—"

"Where'd you go—"

"Oh, well actually I don't know. Why don't you ask that girl who was kissing you earlier?"

"Wait—"

"Bye Kiyoomi." he heard the phone call end as he looked over to the girl, rolling his eyes. He went to find his mother, seeing her alone near the kitchen.

"Mom, why did you do this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act stupid, why did you make that girl kiss me? Do you not know how to respect anyone in a relationship because obviously you love taking apart relationships." he said as the two walked outside.

"You're not to be with a girl like that. Y/n is not fit for you—"

"When is Dad leaving you?" he said with a tired face, rubbing his forehead. "It's honestly so tiring seeing you around. Just don't call me or text me, don't even ask Kotomi and Kiyoshi how i'm doing." he left her alone as her eyes were wide.

"What am I doing..?"

———

"Kiyoomi..you look like you're about to shit your pants."

"Yeah no shit. Is she answering—"

"Y/n—"

"Huh— who's this?" Komori looked over to his cousin, holding a finger up. "Nana?" Komori whispered. "She blocked him— and she hung up.."

"Did you do anything to Y/n?" Komori said, sitting next to him. The two were outside on the porch. "She saw that girl kissing me—"

"Well did you push her off?!"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?!" Sakusa sighed as tried to think where she could've gone. "She's probably at home.." Sakusa stood up, going to his car but Komori stopped him.

"I think you want to wait a little bit..the woman on the phone sounded scary and I don't want to face her."

"Motoya..you dealt with scarier things." Sakusa got into this car as Komori went in the passenger side. "Yeah you not getting your full eight hours of sleep is scary enough.." Komori mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing, just drive.."

———

"No one's there..?"

There wasn't any car in the drive way, the house seemed empty as the lights were off. "Fuck.."

"And I don't even know who that Nana girl is— never mind, I don't want to know.." Komori said as he drove closer to the house, nothing seemed out of place, nothing seemed to be gone. Everything was there.

"Where do you think she went..?"

"Probably her friend's house but we don't even know where that is.."

-

one year timeskip

-