𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

He was watching her, how she became flustered to easily as he laughed. Eiji was just mad, constantly telling Sakusa to back off and that he already had her and that he also needs to move on.

But Sakusa couldn't.

"Alright Eiji, your nurse is going to be here soon. I have to go now." she was trying to pull away from him as he finally let go, patting her head and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"In another life Y/n, you'll be mine!"

"I don't think so Eiji." she laughed, looking at Sakusa before she waved him goodbye, leaving the room as Sakusa followed after her. She sighed as she started to walk the other direction.

"We can talk after work. Which is in.." she looked at her phone, noticing almost thirty minutes had already passed by as it was twelve thirty. "Four hours, you're lucky I get off early." she said looking right at him.

"Why are you smiling? It's creeping me out.."

He only shook his head, waving at her before he turned around, leaving her confused as she watched he walk away.

"She's right..his face does seem punchable.."

———

"Y/n! You coming?"

"No, i'm taking another ride home." Nana gave her a look as Lisa just dragged them to her car, leaving Y/n outside the hospital. "She's making mends with him, if you're right with what you said, then you can stop acting like the protective sister and let her do her."

"How are you younger than me?! You act like my mom! So mean but so so right!" Nana looked at Lisa as she shrugged. Y/n laughed at her friends as she sat down on the bench waiting him to come.

She was on her phone for a while, not realizing that it became dark and that some of her coworkers were already going in for their night shifts. "Y/n, why are you still out? Weren't you supposed to go home already?"

"Wait what—" she looked at the time, sighing as she stood up. "Sorry, must've been too into my thoughts. Have a good night." she said before she started walking down the sidewalk. The moon was already starting to show as the sun was starting to set.

She kept walking until she heard her name being called.

"Y/n, i'm sorry—"

"I said that we would talk about this after work not when ever you felt like it Sakusa." she turned around, looking at him as he seemed like he was running for a while.

"I'm sorry..to explain, me and that girl never dated, never ever would I even think about it! She started invading my privacy and posted things I didn't even know— plus she photoshopped our pictures and put her face on it.." he shook his head.

"She also put holes in my fucking tires that's why i'm late— don't worry i'm suing her, I have that all on camera— anyways Y/n, that day, I never kissed her back, it was just a misunderstanding and I get it..i'd probably do the same.."

She was utterly disappointed in herself.

A misunderstanding it was. A misunderstanding. A fucking misunderstanding. She wasted her whole year without him, she wasted a chance to celebrate their one year anniversary of being together, the birthdays, Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day and the dates.

And it was all because of her and she blamed herself for it.

"Y/n I love you."

She blamed herself so much—

"What?" she felt his hands cup her cheeks, wiping the tears that had fallen from her eyes, the tears she didn't notice as she raised her hand to feel the wetness of it. "You what?" she looked at him, almost asking for him to repeat himself.

"Y/n I love you."

"Are you actually saying it or—"

"Y/n I love you."

"Do you mean it?"

"Y/n I love you."

"You're not joking right?!"

"Y/n. I love you."

"You..love me?"

"I love you Y/n."

She had more tears come out as she brought him into a kiss, putting her arms around his neck, bringing him closer to him as if she never wanted to let him go. She pulled apart just for a second, her forehead leaning onto his as she smiled happily.

"And I love you Kiyoomi."

-

WHY AM I SO SAD THAT THIS BOOK IS ENDING?!!

I WISH I CAN ADD TIKTOK EMOJIS CAUSE THEY SEEM BETTER THAN THE APPLE ONES:((

-