𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗋𝖺 #𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲:
THANK YOU SM FOR 30K READS!!!
I APPRECIATE EVERYONE WHO READS, COMMENTS AND VOTES
I LOVE YOU ALL!!! <33
btw, there's only one more extra left!

Ten years had passed as Emi was now entering high school while Camila was in her second year of junior high. Along those ten years, Lisa and Atsumu had gotten married and had a kid! Arisu was her name, she was a year younger than Camila, meaning she was eleven.

Nana and their wife Akira both adopted a girl named Chiyo, she was fifteen, the same age as Emi as she was going to the same school as her. The two knew each other for about eleven years, considering themselves to be best friends.

Camila and Arisu were both..how do you put it into words? They were sort of like Atsumu and Sakusa when they first met. Arisu had Atsumu's hair— she dyed it blonde like his but she used toner, making sure not to make the same mistake her father did when he was in high school.

Arisu had Atsumu's personality while Camila had Sakusa's. The two were always head to head with each other, Arisu would try and tease Camila but she would try her best to ignore her whenever she got annoyed.

Both Emi and Chiyo would sigh at their younger siblings. It was the same between the two ever since they met, even when they were babies so it never really surprised them anymore.

"Come on! We have to take a picture of you guys!"

"Mom..you're sort of embarrassing us.."

"But it's your first day of high school!"

Both Y/n and Akira were taking pictures of their daughters as they were awkwardly standing in front of the school. Both Y/n and Akira had gotten closer, an addition to the first trio, Y/n, Nana and Lisa so they welcomed her with love.

"Did you hear about there's supposably a cute guy here?" Chiyo whispered to Emi as she didn't give a reaction. "I don't really care about the guys, nor do I really like them." Emi calmly said as she attempted to pose for her mother while Chiyo's eyes widened, a small blush on her face. "Same here."

"You guys look so cute!"

"Can we go inside now? We're going to miss orientation."

"Just like Kiyoomi..never patient.." Y/n mumbled as she gestured for the two girls to come over for a hug. "I'll see you two later!" the two mothers both gave Emi and Chiyo a hug while Nana laughed in the background, knowing both Y/n and Akira loved hugs.

"Bye!"

"They're growing up so fast!"

"And she's crying.."

Meanwhile, Sakusa and Atsumu were at their daughters first day back at junior high. Both Camila and Arisu were almost giving them death glares as they brought so much attention to them.

"I feel like they do this on purpose.." Camila mumbled, looking at her dad as he was walking up front, talking with Atsumu as they entered school grounds. "Right! It's like they want us to be embarrassed.." Arisu agreed as she saw a crowd almost surround them.

Both Sakusa and Atsumu turned around to their daughters, smiling at them. "Have fun." Atsumu said, ruffing Arisu's hair while Sakusa gave Camila a hug. "I'll see you at home 'Mila."

"Can we have chorizo for dinner?"

"Just like Y/n..already thinking about what we're about to eat.." Sakusa sighed as he nodded. "Sure, just come home quick..you know how your mother is with dinner— but don't tell her I said that." he said as she nodded, smiling because she was going to tell Y/n once she got home.