𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗋𝖺 #𝗍𝗐𝗈 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

authors note:
i just wanna say thank you
for 15k!
i gained like 8k in one week and it's
shocking me [still]
it means alot! <33
[ 1720 words]

"I'll see you soon Emi and Camila!"

"Bye Y/n!"

"Emi..don't use my first name..call me mom or mommy and where'd you get that from?"

"Papi told me to say it." Emi said, pointing over to Kiyoomi who was already walking back to the car, trying to get out of the situation. "He did?"

"Mhm! Now go on your date, Tia 'Tomi [Kotomi] said we're making arroz con leche!" Emi waved goodbye at her mom before she closed the door on her. "Emi?! I didn't say to close the door yet!!"

She heard Emi laugh as she opened the door back up. "Sorry, I thought it was funny." Emi said before she walked over to Y/n, hugging her leg. "We'll pick you up later okay? Unless you want to sleep over?"

"I do! I want to be with Tia! She says I can stay up late if I go to sleep..on time..which doesn't make sense anymore when I say it out loud.." Emi seemed confused while Y/n laughed. "Okay then, i'll see you tomorrow Emi, make sure Camila is in bed before you okay?"

"Okaayyyy! Now go on your date!" Emi smiled as she hugged her mom before she closed the front door, watching from the window as she saw Y/n enter the car. "¿Qué estás haciendo Emi?" ["What are you doing?"] Kotomi asked as she was walking towards her with Camila in her arms.

"What if I get another sister?!"

"Well— Emi?!"

———

It was their fifth year anniversary since they were married so Sakusa was taking her somewhere. He told her to dress formally which took her forever to change because she didn't have as much formal clothes as she thought she would.

It took a while to get there, almost an hour until she saw that he was heading to the airport. "Kiyoomi, where are we going?" she asked, looking at him as he started to park. "Okinawa."

"But I thought—"

"Let's just go okay?" he turned off the car, slightly turning his head enough to get a look at her as she nodded. They both got out the car, he took her hand before they entered the airport. A bit more than a few people noticed that they were there, some waved while others said hello as they figured they must've been going somewhere.

He lead her around until they were outside, fortunately he had used his money to but his own private jet. She was going to say something but he interrupted her. "Don't even say it's a waste of money because it's not. It's for us Y/n and plus..I don't want to be in an airplane with other people."

"Of course.." they walked towards the private jet, walking up the stairs as she gasped at how neat and pretty it was. "This is so cool!" she went around, looking at every feature, checking out the seats as they reclined back and forth. There was a small bar in the corner. He laughed as he watch her start to get excited.

"Don't use all your energy on checking everything out Y/n." he said as she nodded, walking towards him. "Mkay Kiyoomi." she sat next to him, laying her head on his shoulder as she closed her eyes.

———

The two were at the hotel now as Y/n opened their room door, immediately going on the bed as she sighed. "The chairs on the jet were nice but it made my neck hurt a bit." she sat up, massaging the back of her neck as he closed the door.