𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"A wedding tomorrow? I can't believe they invited us late."

"You can't blame them, they sort of found out about us now—"

"Kiyotoshi, are you on their side or mine?" Koemi looked up at her husband. "Neither, call the kids so they can dress up here and we can leave tomorrow all together, alright 'Emi?" Kiyotoshi ruffled his wife's hair, going back to their room.

"Emi, Emi, Emi." she mocked. "Tell your son this is the first and last time I will be meeting her family."

Meanwhile Sakusa and Y/n were driving back to her home as they saw her mother in the backyard, figuring her brother and his fiancé were in the house. "You can go inside, i'll be right back." she said as he parked the car, she then walked towards her, noticing she was sitting by the tree.

Her mother heard her footsteps, looking up to see her daughter standing in front of her. "You went to your dad, didn't you?" M/n scoffed, crossing her arms as she looked away. The sound of grass being stepped on came closer until she felt her daughter's shoulder rub against hers, glancing at how she sat next to her.

"Why are you hard on me?" Y/n only received silence, figuring her mother didn't want to answer. "I want you to achieve for better things like I—"

"But I love where I work at, I love the home I live in. Why can't you just accept that i'm not you? I'm not going to quit my job and suddenly become a lawyer because you want me to! If you didn't achieve those goals that you wanted then do it now, don't force it on to me because i'm still young. I want to achieve some of my own goals as well!"

She heard her mother start to laugh, blending into a cry. "I told myself I wasn't going to become my mother and here I am.." M/n mumbled, wiping her own tears as she brought Y/n into a hug. "You're right and i'm sorry. Please don't forgive me for everything i've done. I should've never treated you from your brother unfairly. Your father was right, all I ever did was push you into being something that I could never have.."

Her mother didn't feel Y/n's hands move.

"Why are you saying sorry now? Why are you suddenly realizing that what you did was wrong?!" she moved away from her mother, standing up. "Y/n just understand—"

"Understand what?! I have told you many times before how I felt about this and every single fucking time you only responded with me being just like dad!" her hands trembled, her lips were quivering as she tried calming herself down. "I don't want your stupid sorry, I..don't even want to see you. After tomorrow, don't call me, don't text me, don't even come near my house, don't call my job asking if i'm there. I don't want to see you anymore."

M/n saw herself in her daughter, her younger self, those words reminded her of what she had said to her mother. She watched Y/n walk away back into the house. She didn't know what to do, her only thought made her feel horrible.

"What would he do?"

-