𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

tw: mention/attempt of suicide

She was stuck in her room, skipping class, it was the day after her father's funeral. Her mother had thought she had went to school but she was there sitting on her bed with tears falling down on the side of her face.

She wasn't making any noise but the tears just kept falling.

She came to a realization that she would never be like her brother, that she would never get the validation that she wanted from her mother and that she would never be good enough even though she was able to skip a grade, get top scores on her test.

She wasted her teen and childhood years on studying to be a good daughter but it never worked, she felt as if she was disappearing from her family that they wouldn't even notice if she was gone.

She thought that if she went down to the kitchen to grab the bottle in the freezer and drink it all in one go would be the easiest option. And so she did, she went into the kitchen, opening the freezer as she took the bottle out, placing it on the counter before she opened it.

She didn't care if it was cold or hot she just wanted to leave and be with her dad, somewhere safe with him.

Eventually the bottle was empty as it fell onto the floor, glass spreading around the kitchen floor as the front door opened, Her mother had just came home from work with B/n. They heard the sound of glass breaking, thinking someone was robbing them as they saw her on the floor.

"Call..911..."

"B/n call them hurry up!"

She only wanted to be with her dad. Someone who actually cared and loved for her.

A few minutes later an ambulance came, picking her body up as they placed her inside, both M/n and B/n rushing inside with her as they drove to the nearest hospital. They went into the ER, passing a few of the patients as they watched her go into one of the rooms.

He watched her, he thought she looked familiar but didn't question it as his mother was calling him to leave. "Come on Kiyoomi, your match is going to start soon."

"I know.."

The doctors were lucky enough to save her as she was placed into a room. They told M/n that she had alcohol poisoning, Y/n was only fifteen, the doctors told her that she could've died but she was lucky to survive. It seemed unreal as everything was so sudden.

They were already grieving over D/n's death, they definitely didn't want to grieve over hers as well. Her body was limp as if she was just sleeping, her heart was beating slowly but progressing at the same time.

She was allowed to check out a few days later, given medication and some vitamins to take everyday. M/n and B/n couldn't look at her, only stared anywhere else but her eyes.

She felt embarrassed, being seen in such a state. She felt embarrassed that it didn't work, all she wanted was to go be with him, in a place where she wasn't judge for who she was.

———

They wiped her almost dried tears as her head was on Nana's lap while Lisa was laying on top of her, giving her warmth. Y/n was fast asleep as Lisa moved off from her, taking the bottles as she dumped them outside, emptying them out.

"We have two suspects."

"Mhm, M/n and Sakusa."

"Where's her phone?" the two looked around, careful not to make any noise as they found it ringing in the kitchen. "Who the hell is Komori?" Nana whispered as Lisa shrugged, answering the call.

"Who is this?"

"Oh Y/n— huh. Who is this?"

"Nana now who are you?"

"Komori..? Motoya..?" he was looking at his phone, making sure he called the right person. "Is Y/n with you? I don't know where she went and Kiyoomi won't stop freaking out."

"Yeah she's with us and Kiyoomi? Who is that— oh her boyfriend." Nana looked at Lisa. "So why is he freaking out?"

"I don't know but he wants to talk to her..he said she blocked him."

"Well she blocked him for a reason, now goodbye. I hope you figure out that reason soon!" Nana hung up the phone as Lisa shook her head. "Don't we have to figure out as well..?"

"Yeah.."

-