𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

The two entered the fair, both holding hands, she was already holding cotton candy on one hand as he was giving her sips of lemonade from his hand. Murmurs were heard from around though she ignored it because she was too busy..eating her cotton candy.

"Where do you want to go first?" he asked, nearing the cup towards her mouth as she did the same with the cotton candy. "I was thinking if we could go win a few games." she looked at him as he nodded, pointing to the one with f/c teddy bear.

"I used to have one like that one when I was younger!" she happily walked faster towards the stand as she took out her wallet but was stopped when he had already paid. "You don't have to, I suggested the idea." she tried to tell him but it was fine but she was already handed darts. "All you have to do is to pop the balloons straight across, down or tic taco toe."

She nodded as she placed her candy down on to the counter, as she grabbed the dart, throwing it effortlessly, watching the balloon pop. "I haven't done this in forever!" she laughed as she continued to throw the darts. "Really? Me neither." Sakusa said, watching her gesture for the drink, moving the cup to her lips.

"You two are such a cute couple." the old lady said, smiling at the two. "Oh uh thank you!" they responded. "Are you that couple who's uh what's the word..trending? Is that correct? I saw people talk about you two since two hours ago."

"We're trending..?" Y/n said, looking at her phone, realizing she had gain many more followers as she looked at Sakusa. "Oh. We're trending." Sakusa said, looking over her shoulder, looking through the replies on his post.

kotomi.s cuties :)) <3

kiyoshi.s im a bit jealous ngl..

miyaatsumu 💳💥💳💳💥💥💥💳💳💥💥
  |hinatasho HOLD ON 💥💥💳💥💥💳💳💥💳💳
    |inunaki WAIT ME TOO 💳💳💥💥💥💳💥💥💳💥💳💥💥

bo.kou sometimes it okay if i third wheel..right?

sakusafp YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!
  |wesupportsakusaandy/n AGREED

motoyakomori WHAT HOLD ON TEXT ME RN

kiyotoshisakusa send the pictures to me please!

"Oh we are!" the two shared a laugh as they were handed the f/c teddy bear. "Wait but I didn't—" the old lady shook her head. "You two share something so memorable, take it. You never know when you can find someone so beautiful in and out."

"Thank you." Y/n smiled, Sakusa took the teddy bear as they walked towards the Farris wheel. She actually liked his company for some reason, she felt herself taking glances at him more than she felt like she should. He would take note of it but dismissed it, thinking she was looking at something else.

The two went into the Farris wheel cart as she placed the teddy bear next to her, laying her head on it, getting comfortable as she looked outside, it seemed as it was about to rain. "Thank you for taking me out today." she smiled. "It's nothing but thank you for coming with me." she nodded, the end of the ride came fast, the two had to run to his car because it was raining. The two shared laughs as they were both wet from the rain.

"You know what I haven't done." he said, making eye contact with her. "What?" she asked, getting curious. "Danced in the rain." her eyes lit up as she looked at him, pointing to outside as it started to rain harder, he got out of the car, walking towards the passenger side as he opened the door, taking her hand. "Would you like to dance with me Y/n?" she quickly nodded, taking his hand.

She was a bit surprised at his sudden action, she felt both his hands on her waist as she put her hands around his neck. She laid her head on his chest, feeling the rain run down her face, feeling him hum a tune of a song she didn't know. It was peaceful.

The two didn't know people were watching but they thought the scene was beautiful, just two lovers dancing the in the rain with each other.

-

this chapter is my favorite

-