Everything about you / Guide

Name: Y/N(Your name)
Surname: Matsurako
Nick name: Mizu

Why is your nick name "Mizu"? Haruka compliments and adores your deep blue eyes that resembles the ocean. To go sail out sea is Haruka's dream and passion although knowledge in sailing is abysmal.

Age: 20
Height: 5'9"
Eye colour: Navy Blue
Hair colour: Tiger Orange
Weight: 64kg or 142lbs
Birthday: Your actual bday, although unknown in the story.
Given Birthday: June 27th
Breathing Style: Ice

Who are you? Well you are a student named Y/N also known as Mizu, a nickname given by your childhood friend named Haruka.

Before you study under Matsurako Shiyou we'll go further back in the past and I'll briefly explain it.

You come from a rich family. Your father is a samurai although more of a political figure than a warrior and your mother owns a private temple school that costs a fortune to apply and study under.

You have a older brother who is considered a prodigy at the time and in the future will definitely inherit the parent's will and fortune. You on the other hand is somewhat following your father's footsteps to become a samurai although a political figure. Well.. "following your father's footsteps."

Reddokorudo Haruka is a child you see often doing house work, your house work. Reddokorudo Rozuki is one of the few house maids and learning from her mother, Haruka would tag along.

There were no children around and your older brother was a douche in many ways so you end up being friends with Haruka at the age of 5. Basic communication from saying hi to each other and chatting to running around and playing.

You were neglected. You try to follow your father's footsteps and trained hard to become a samurai, but what's the point in the way of a sword when rifles can dome the fuck out of your enemies from range? Gunpowder is the future of war, not steel. Well.. steel is just as important.

The bushido code is still a staple, but in the end no matte how hard you try to become a true warrior- your father is probably busy with your older brother. It's no surprise when you decide to sneak away from home, follow Haruka and Rozuki.

You would also meet Saiken, Haruka's father and a notorious outlaw. Formally a yakuza, exiled demon slayer, Saiken was also very ill along with his wife, Rozuki. The two tried their best to tend to your needs such as love, attention, and or course they try and teach you things as would any parent do.

Although.. it comes to an end.

Five years later Rozuki would not only succumb to her illness, but she would also be devoured by a demon as well as her husband, Reddokorudo Saiken who is also terminally ill.

The dying parents were able to hold off the demon until sunrise, but by then you and Haruka are long gone and back into the heart of Kyoto. Your parents didn't believe a word out of your mouth about demons and your brother would smack Haruka for even showing up.

So it was decided from then and there that you would run away from home and grow up with Haruka under someone's care. Who? Anyone who is willing. Very naive, but hope was something you and Haruka held onto.

It wouldn't take long until you and Haruka would find an adoptive mother who tended to your basic needs of food, water, shelter, and most importantly, love. There you two would inherit the surname "Matsurako" and grow up with an older sister, Matsurako Yuutsu, another orphan.

At the age of 18 and Haruka who is also the same age as you at the time- you both have mastered the way of the sword! Kendo. Haruka mastered the flower breathing and you mastered ice breathing. Needing a job and knowing about demons- you two passed the selection and are now full fledge demon slayers.