Chapter 3 - Rehabilitation

I assume that if we try to get close.. he'll just grab a shield and even if we do get pass the shield- the guy is wearing armour. Usually wounding a demon would stagger them right even if they regenerate.

Demons that are staggered are much easier to approach though, but this demon has armour plus regeneration. The time window to attack this demon if we ever stagger the guy is.. really small.

For now I keep my focus on the flying weapons headed my way. The guy can re-use those 12 pound canon balls as much as he wants and there's plenty of them.

Those canon balls are capable of digging the ground, destroy trees, and smash our limbs away. Dodge the canon balls at all time, but if we keep this up.. we'll eventually run out of energy.

There must be a way to deal with the armour first.. then disabling the demon won't be much of a problem.

"Hey, Haruka, you got any dynamites on you?"

"Only one.. I figured it'd be kinda useless so I just packed more herbs and flowers to create any kind of stimulant."

"Ah.." One dynamite? I get where Haruka is coming from with the stimulants.

"You two.. get the fuck out of my way.. give me the sword back you bastards! The women of my dreams is waiting for me! Give back my fucking sword!"

So the demon is angry angry.

It was able to gather all kinda of metallic items and create a monstrosity of a behemoth. I- I don't know to explain it. It's just massive with a lot of weaponry.

"Holy shit that's a transformer."

"That movie came out in what? Late 2000's? What the hell is a transformer, Haruka."

"Uhh.. big giant thingy with big weapons, duh. My dynamite ain't gonna do shit!"

"Hm.." I take Haruka's dynamite and matches because I'm the fastest one here. I have a plan. "Haruka, think you can take on the uhh.. whatever former thing is?"

"Huh.. are you crazy? Katanas are used to easily cut flesh and bone. That's.. metal.. you want me to buy you some time?"

"Please, Haruka. I need you to do this otherwise we have no shot in beating this demon."

"Okay.. I trust you, Mizu. I'll try to buy you as much time as I can."

Me and Haruka tap our blades as the saying goes. Iron sharpens iron, student sharpens student. Please watch over us, Sensei Wu.

Wait- I mean Sensei Shiyou.

Haruka does her best to distract the gigantic gundam mecha thing, but we both forgot something..

The demon controls it. It does not have a life of its own. So much for a diversion plan huh.

The monstrosity of armour slams heavy attacks right at me as I am trying my best to dodge the attack. Holes are left on the ground for each pounding and smashing- should I get hit I'd be dead on the spot.

Haruka switches gear from being a diversion to killing the demon, but the armoured titan steps over to the demon and protects it.

Im the process Haruka was too late to stop her own attack and shatters her nichirin blade. A gigantic metallic foot became the demon's shield, but Haruka decides to pull out some of the metal scraps from the ankles.

She quickly retreats to my side and her nichirin blade is in bad shape. Only being half of its length and it'll continue to break with reckless forms and techniques.