Chapter 1 - Tenth Hashira

The headquarters or.. mansion- whatever it is. It's not only very stylish, but massive. I feel overwhelmed from just entering here and at the presences of other hashiras.

It's strange that me and Haruka are nobodies walking in and being escorted by uhh.. kakushis? Whatever they are, but I have heard of them. I think.

I can't help but feel the gaze from other hashiras. I'm kinda terrified a bit, but of course I try to remain calm. As we walk to the centre or what seems like the centre of headquarters- we see Yuutsu talking amongst other.. hashiras I believe? They all have unique uniforms, haoris and amazing hilts or.. tsuba.

It's not emotional pressure I'm feeling, but spiritual pressure of just strength and power. These hashiras are on a league of their own that I cannot imagine reaching.

Does Yuutsu really belong here?!

Yuutsu has not changed over the years as she fully blossomed into a very pretty young lady. She can be the biological sister to Haruka because pink, but her eye colour is scarlet red with a beauty mark on her lower left eye.

There's also another female who has pink hair and has hints of green a the end of each strand. She is.. revealing her.. thing- So I try look at their eyes please don't notice me. (Mitsuri got some MI—)

"Matsurako Yuutsu! Your two friends have arrived!" The kakushi bow down in respect at the presence of a hashira.

I don't know if I should do the same, but- ahhh fuck it. Yuutsu has my respects for sure and same goes for the other one.

"Congratulations on your promotion Yuutsu!" I too bow my head and Haruka..

She has doesn't bow, but immediately hugs her older sister instead. Which is fine.. I think? God this is awkward huh.

"Ah, Haruka. I heard news about you and Y/N passing final selection. I'm glad we get to see each other again, Haruka, Y/N." Yuutsu is the same older sister huh. Although quite distant at times- there are moments where she would take time with us and actually teach us stuff.

Something my older brother never did.

"Yuu-nee-chan.. I.. I'm so proud right now! I always thought that I can reach you step by step but now.. I just feel like we're both on completely different levels. I'll still kick your butt one day, but today I just can't help but feel so happy. My older sister is a hashira!"

"Oh? I never thought I hear this from you, but it makes me happy that you are sweet like this. Ohh the annoying younger sister I never thought I would have, but you bring joy into my life. Y/N, you are always as well mannered. It's good to see you the same and I hope Haruka hasn't caused you trouble."

Well..

Minus the organic demon guy and the trees coming to life with the ground growing eyeballs- I think Haruka is tame. For now.

No.. she's not tame.

I just smile at Yuutsu and she already knows the kind of stuff I have to put up with.

"Your sister is so cute.. your brother is rather handsome for his age." I can hear Yuutsu's friend whisper to herself and uhh.. wow is she pretty as well.

"Wait till you see Makoto, Mitsuri-san. Either her or my mother are the beauties of the school. Haruka is probably the ugliest."

"Oi.."

"Ahh I'm joking Haru." Yuutsu pats Haruka's head and turns her attention to me. Which reminds me..

"Here you go, Yuutsu. I came to return your sword."