Prologue 1 - The Stage Is Set

Flowers are something I real really don't see the appeal to, but wisteria flowers has an exception. Poisonous to demons and has kept us alive for many years by now.

To think I would purposely leave the safe haven of wisteria flowers and go out of my way to enter demon territory.. I'm probably insanely stupid, but I trained all of my life for this moment.

Same can be said for Haruka.

"Whoaa.. quite a decent amount of people.. yoo Mizu those guys are so gonna die." Haruka already whispers to me and has very uncool things to say right off the bat.

As sweet as she is.. Haruka is vile sometimes.

Don't let her cherry pink hair and cotton candy eyes deceive you.

Also..

"Stop calling me Mizu. It's Y/N, end of story. No more nick names or else I.. I will tell Shiyou sensei on you." That'll show her.

"Uh huh- oh oh those four got camera angle shots! Us next us next- wooooo! We got a close up Mizu! The rest of you are going to die!"

I try to ignore Haruka's rude comments, but she continues to whisper to me about how their uniforms are all the same colour palette. As if they are just fodder characters and are only here to have perspective of numbers.

So far I can see four people with different colour or unique clothing and hair style. Of course I check my ice blue haori and observe Haruka's plain white decorative sakura petal haori. I think we're good.

We're both unique so that increases our survival rate.. (Makomo and Sabito)

"Those two little girls are like creepy pastas."

"Shut up Haruka." -__-

From little research and word from Yuutsu- This mountain is called Mt.Fujikasane and it has wisteria flowers all year around from the bottom ring to the upper slopes during bloom seasons.

This place is purgatory for demons holy shit. Captured alive here just to be tested. Beyond this point and going up the mountain.. there are no wisteria flowers.

You just have to rely on skill.

There are no rules about teaming up sooooo me and Haruka are definitely gonna stick together like glue or a love hate relationship with shooter games. (Cough cough cold war.)

"Hello everybody." The two girls talk in sync which honestly makes it very cool that they can perform decent communicational talent or it's creepy.

I'm trying to be nice here.

"Welcome to the final selection and during the year is a wonderful season when wisteria flowers will bloom. It reaches to the upper slopes of the mountain which further decreases the range at which demons may roam around. You all must try to survive seven nights and no outside help is allowed. You all may proceed when ready to do so. We wish you all good luck and fortune to get through the seven nights." The two young girls bow their heads down and some people already rush into the dense forest.

Some people lightly jog and some are still mentally preparing themselves selves.

Me and Haruka just casually walk our way into the jaws of death.