Entry 4?? I don't even remember

I swear there are those entry stuff in chapters. I just don't remember where.. oh well entry 4 it is.

It's been gloomy for the past few weeks. Haruka is out of commission and is being held prisoner until her trial. I've visited her constantly whenever I have the free time otherwise I've been slaying demons all by my lonesome.

I have Haruka's nichirin blade with me just for safe keeping. It's just something I didn't want to lose although losing Haruka as my demon slayer partner has been tough. Sometimes I would just.. not kill demons. I've been venting out my anger against demons in a brutal way.

Rather than just cutting their heads off- I'd just keep cutting them over and over until the sun rises. I'd use rocks to bash their skulls in for hours even. I was so weak against half moon seven. The snow hashira, my father, Kanae, Rengoku and any other hashira the demon can reanimated and control. It just proved to be too much.

Shinobu has addressed this issue with me and we talked about it. She has been my therapist even, helping me out emotionally and mentally. Since then I've calmed down and kill demons effortlessly and swiftly. The more free time, the more I get to see Haruka.

We'd talk, talk, and talk like the good days. We'd eat together and sometimes I'd sleep outside her cell. She's been more depressed than I am, getting herself in a lot of trouble and having me struggle a lot. No matter how many times she apologized to me- I'd always forgive her yet she won't forgive herself.

She genuinely feels terrible about murdering Hattori. Well.. he's dead now and so is half moon seven. Haruka is a hero and a villain. I just hope that she's not sentenced to death or.. even life in prison. Serving a handful of years and out into the world she goes.

That would be nice. The best outcome really- well if Haruka doesn't commit to any attempts of a prison break out that is. That'll only lengthen her sentence.

In a few hours her trials will be coming up and before that I've set up a meeting with Yuutsu. I want to know what she wants to do because I've made up my mind.

Haruka serving time in prison for a handful of years rather than life is probably the best outcome. Certainly, having to break Haruka out of prison and be on the run for her is the best choice. Something I'm willing to do.

My time with Shinobu.. ends. I love her, I love her a lot, but Haruka is my sister. We both grew up together- we did everything together. We lost and gain many things together- there's no way I'm letting Haruka be alone in any of this. She's at fault I know.. I wish things can turn out differently.

What can I do? The damage has been done.

I should probably check in and see Shinobu for the last time before I go. We'll be hunted by the corps for sure, but I doubt that any hashira will chase us down. They have better things to do so me and Haruka can probably take care of anyone else who gets in our way.

The hardest part.. breaking Haruka out before she reaches to an actual prison cell. So that means I have to break her free from trial, with many demon slayer corp members there and all hashira in attendance.