Entry 3

A few days has passed and a lot of things happened at headquarters. Turns out the butterfly mansion is one of many residences near headquarters.

Also.. Shinobu is the owner of the butterfly mansion. Ryuji mentioned it before during Yuutsu's ceremony and the cute girl happened to be Shinobu.

So about the Kamado trials.. what can I say? It didn't felt right with me that a demon was traveling with a demon slayer, but after I saw Nezuku my opinions changed.

Dare I say? Nezuko is more adorable than Haruka. It was out of the blue but Nezuko patted my head and from there I don't believe that she's a bad demon.

She never eaten anyone in the past two years and she gets her energy by sleeping. What? She can photosynthesize? I don't know how she does it, but Nezuko is a tough one. She's a one of a kind demon and she doesn't deviate to far as mutations go.

She only has sharp claws and.. yeah. Tanjiro told me the entire story this time and I of course give him my support and welcome Nezuko among the ranks. Although most hashiras disagree- It was nice that Yuutsu personally welcomed Nezuko as well.

Ryuji? Ohh it was fucking hilarious of him trying to be nice to Nezuko, but the cute demon even turned down a head pat from Ryuji. She can sense that Ryuji is a asshole hahahah! Serves him right, but he's trying to become a better person and I'm sure he's taking my advice well.

Tanjiro and his friends has been participating in the rehabilitation training. Just core stretches, body movement speed, and reflexes. Of course I was apart of the training as well, but it wasn't easy at all.

Kanao is a tough opponent and the four of us are getting smoked by her. While my ass was getting soaked by herbal tea and having my limbs become a barbie doll- Haruka is still in bed recovering.

..

For a bit too long I think..