Chapter 15

(Freya's pov)

I sat by the door for so long. I wasn't entirely sure what time was when I eventually drifted asleep.

Freya's dream

I was wandering down to the Quidditch Pitch. There was no one around, but I could see that people were flying on brooms. I hurried myself along, and quickly made my way to the stands. I looked around, looking for someone I knew, and then spotted Hermione sitting on one of the benches. I smiled and went over to sit with her. "Hey, Hermione." I said, as I sat down beside her. But to my shock I didn't get a response. That was unusual, Hermione usually looked at me, or at least said hello back.

I ignored it, and instead looked down at the pitch. I spotted my brother and Ginny stood in the middle. And I could also see Ron's ginger hair amongst the gaggle of people. "Harry!" I yelled down, knowing my brother should be able to hear me from where I was, but there was no response. "Shut It!" I heard Ginny yell, and the others stopped talking as I giggled slightly along with Hermione.

I couldn't hear what Harry was saying, but soon enough there were people on their brooms and in the air. "Quidditch trials." I said under my breath, and I soon became more observant, knowing that Harry struggled with making decisions and he would need all the help he could get to choose who would play best on the team. I watched as Ron caught all the balls that were going to fly into the goals, and I cheered every time.

I took a deep breath as it was McLaggen's last shot, and I hoped and prayed that he would miss, for Ron's sake. Then something caught my eye. Hermione got out her wand and pointed it at McLaggen. "Confundus." I heard Hermione whisper, and Cormac flew in the wrong direction. I smirked and continued to watch the trials. When they were done, Hermione and I got up and started walking down to the field to meet Harry and the others.

"Well Ron is definitely going to get keeper, and Ginny will be on the team again, she was by far the best chaser, and then those two bulky guys would make great beaters, although nothing can beat Fred and George." I said as we were walking down the stairs. I looked over at Hermione, but she just looked straight ahead. "Hermione?" I asked, looking at her confused. I waved my hand in front of her face, but she didn't react, she didn't even blink. Was this some stupid prank or something?

We made it to the middle of the field, and I smiled as we got to Harry. "You did great Ron, you too Ginny." Hermione said as we reached them. They both thanked her, and then I turned my attention to Harry. He had a saddened look on his face, and was staring at his feet. "What's wrong, mate?" Ron asked, clapping Harry on the back.

"I wish Frey was here, she'd be so much help right now." My brother said in a small voice. I furrowed my eyebrows, but I was here, I was standing right in front of him. "Well, hopefully she'll be back soon, both Dumbledore and McGonagall are working to find her and get her back here." Hermione said, and the four of them started going back up to the castle.

I tried to follow them, but it's like my feet were stuck to the ground. I yelled their names, but nothing made them turn around.

End of Dream

"Harry!" I yelled, sitting upright. My face fell as I realised I was in a strange room by myself. I lifted my hand to my face and felt the tear tracks that were running down my cheeks. I sighed, realising it was only a dream. I took a few deep breaths and stood up, my legs wobbling slightly from the uncomfortable position they had been in. I looked up at the clock that was conveniently on the wall, and saw that it was quite early in the morning. I smiled, that was good, hardly anyone would be at breakfast.

I noticed that I was still in my school uniform, and sighed at the creases that had appeared. I pulled out my wand and cast a handy spell I had found a few years ago to neaten myself up. In the room I found there was a Gryffindor robe and tie, so I put them on and then looked in the mirror. My eyes were still slightly puffy and red, but I ignored it, knowing that I wouldn't wear make-up.