𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐌𝐞-𝐌𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨

His smell is what you loved about him. The smell of cigarettes and sweet sweet Hennessy.
You lived in a rougher part of California.
"You just a bad influence on me," you said to your friend Mokyo. He was trying to get some of the ashes out of his cigarette.
"Take a hint, I don't give a shit," he sarcastically. He's been like that ever since you two met.
You just sighed and looked around. Prostitutes, homeless people, drug dealers and the smell of alcohol.
"Why do you always hang around here?" You asked him.
Mokyo just shrugged, taking another drag of his cigarette.
"You don't like it here Diamond, you can kick rocks," he chuckled.
"Why are you always rude?" You asked not kidding around.
"Isn't your mom worried about you?" He asked changing the subject.
"She's not my mom," you said with a lot of anger in your voice.
"She's not your real mom," Mokyo said. He took a long long stare at you.
"You wanna go to my place?" Mokyo finally saying. You just agreed and followed him.
You'd hardly believed Mokyo when he said he was rich. Like really rich, his dad was a famous doctor while his mom owned a business.
His apartment was on the nicer side of town.
It had big windows, a black piano, black couch, and black everything basically.
You ran to the piano like a child and sat on the bench and started playing a few notes.
"Mokyo, play me something," you say while smiling.
"I will." He says and smiles. His smile was beautiful and his sharp jawline, oh what a work of God.
He poured himself a glass of liquor. He swirled the drink around and came over and sat beside you.
"It's a new song I'm working on," he says and flashes you a shy smile.
"Lemme hear it," you whisper in his ear leaning close to him.
He started playing the notes to the piano and it sounded like heaven.
About a couple minutes later he finished and waited on you to say something.
"I loved it Mokyo!" You say smiling like crazy.
"Thanks, it's called Diamond," he says.
"Me?" You say looking around the apartment.
Mokyo just laughed at you and grabbed your hand.
"I love you Diamond, I really do. I know I've messed up in the past, but these past few years I've been in love with you. I just didn't know how to tell you, men after men, wanting you for your body but I want you for you. Your heart, and your love." Mokyo says pouring his heart out. You sat there speechless not knowing what to say.
You just kissed him deeply and you felt him kiss you back.
"I love you too Mokyo, but make a song for me about what you just said," you say and you both laugh.

"She like Hennessy, sweet but addictive"