𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢

(my friend asked me to do it since she loves Jessi so much : ))

You sighed at the last sheet of paper your manger gave you. You didn't know what was up his ass lately, but he took it out on you. You don't know why anyways, except the fact you stole his middle school girlfriend which was a long time ago and he should let it go, but you knew how childish he was.

"Last one, lesbian," was what he called you since you dated a girl.

"It's bisexual, Robert," you say through your gritted teeth in anger. You got up and pushed in your chair and left the building since you already clocked out.

You didn't need this job any more you always said to yourself but didn't want to be lazy and not work. It was more like a side job for you anyways since your girlfriend was a famous CEO in business.

"Hey baby," your girlfriend said and hugged you with warm embrace filled with love and affection. You just started crying your eyes out.

"What's wrong?" Jessi asked you looking at you with concern.

"I'm so sick of my job! He keeps harassing me!" You sobbed into her chest. You were sick and tired of people making fun of you for liking girls and the elders saying girls aren't supposed to date girls and guys aren't supposed to date guys. Jessi lost a lot of friends just for you so she could date you. You loved her because of that and always will.

"Your boss?" She says angrily and was now looking at you. You simply nod your head yes and that's when Jessi's four year old daughter came in the room.

"Bebe, go back in the room," Jessi said and the little girl went on back to her room.

"I'm going up there tomorrow and your quitting your job, ok?" Jessi said and you just nodded.

That night a dinner, it was just full of silence and humming.

"Mae, what did you learn today?" You ask quietly and she looks up at you.

"I learned how to count, Nia," she says and her face breaks into a smile.

You couldn't help but smile back since her smile brightened your day up.

"And, my teacher keeps talking about how mommy's a disgrace," she says and the whole table fell silent. You looked up at Jessi and her eyes got darker a little. 

"I-I'll clean up," You say and began clearing the table a little. 

You put Mae to bed and afterwards you began washing the dishes while Jessi was standing over you.

"Nia," she says with her arms folded and was staring at you through your soul.

"Yeah?" You answered her not making contact with her.

"Drop off Mae tomorrow, I'll be at your job," she says and walks off like it's nothing.

The next day came a long and Jessi went up to your job.

"Well well," your boss said as soon as he saw Jessi who was not very happy.

"You mess with my girlfriend again I will shut down this whole company and blow your head off," Jessi growled at him and he just smirks. 

She pulled out a gun and shot him clean in the head and was immediately dead. Jessi smirked and walked out of there like it was nothing. But went back in and fired a bullet at the window and turned his chair around making the murder scene to look like someone fired a bullet on top of a building since the business was around a lot of buildings.

You just sat at home all day until the news came on and you heard your boss was dead. You didn't want death wished upon him. You heard he was assassinated by someone and at the corner of your eye, Jessi was watching with no emotion while shaking her head.

"Baby, let's get something to eat," she says and cuts off the TV. You didn't say anything but just sat in silence. You didn't want to do anything and you were scared that people will blame you for your bosses death.

The restaurant that Jessi took you to was fancy and beautiful. People bowed and greeted as you both walk in and sat at a table.

"Jessi, may I talk to you?" One of her men say who goes by the name Flowsik. Jessi excuses herself and goes somewhere in the restaurant to talk to the guy.

You realized everyone was talking about your bosses death saying someone assassinated him and it was probably Jessi. Your heart dropped when you heard that name came out of someones mouth. 
Jessi wouldn't have done that, would she? Your thoughts raced your mind and Jessi came back.

"Baby, you ok?" She asked looking at you. You just nodded and looked around.

You both looked at the menu and decided what you want.

After dinner, you both went to the house and watched a couple movies until you fell asleep.

The next morning you woke up and saw Jessi's phone unlocked. You decided to go through it and found a bunch of text from somebody who was suspicious.

It said something about your bosses body and it scared you to death because it showed you images of it and what to do with the body. You put the phone back and decided to leave the situation a lone. You felt trust and lies burn inside of you.

You've been lied to. Jessi didn't want to tell you what she actually does with her job so she won't hurt you. She wanted to protect you and the truth of her history. She was known as a ruthless and notorious killer in Korea making her powerful and on top. But, it was a dangerous job thought. The more popular you become the more chances of getting killed rises.

You couldn't get that ugly thought out of your head about her. You weren't going to ask her no time soon so you had to live with lies and not finding out the truth for the rest of your life.

If anyone wants another Jessi fanfiction, lemme know cause I need these request to overwork me like crazy like fr fr I don't care if you request the same one over and over again I need these request coming in really really fast please! Thankss....