𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧 ~𝙃𝙖𝙤𝙣~

You went to school with him but you both were in some classes

You went to school with him but you both were in some classes. You saw people bully him for being so quiet and naive and not being popular enough. All of that changed once he was on that show. It was your favorite show of all time and wouldn't miss it for the world.

People began to crowd around him saying that he did great and would like to be friends.

Oh boy, he was too naive. Little did he know these people only wanted him for their popularity and to use him. 

He was just humble and still was being nice to people including you.

When you sat beside him that day, he just automatically turned the reddest color. You looked at him and smiled. You wondered why he would do this because you were the only and you mean only one with Melanin skin. To top it off people gawked and gazed at you and praised you for everything causing people to be jealous.

"Okay class, I am going to pair you up with partners," Your teacher Ms. Lee announces. The whole class erupted in stuff saying they wanna be with Haon so badly. You scoffed to yourself because these people didn't really want to be with Haon, only for his popularity.

"Ok, Haon and Izzy," The teacher says and smiles at the both of you.

"Ms. Lee, why does she get to be with him?" A classmate of yours whined.

"Because, I see many of your grades are failing and need Izzy's help for Christ sake," The teacher mumbles. Everyone went to their assigned partners.

You and Haon just looked at each other.

"Uh, do you wanna discuss our project?" You asked him.

"Oh yeah, what's it about?" He asked you and as if on cue, the teacher began to speak.

"The project is on about your favorite music artists please. It can be any of them, please put the pictures and other stuff on it as well," The teacher says and smile. 

"I'm gonna do Haon," A girl announced.

"I'm just a contestant not a damn star," Haon grumbles and the class went silent and looked at him. You just laughed so hard that tears came to your eyes.

"Both of you to detention please. Haon, I'm very disappointed in you," The teacher says and you both go to detention.

When you both get there you both sit right beside each other and stayed silent.

"Izzy, you know your the only one who hasn't noticed me..." He says and looks down.

"No, I'm not that type of person to bully you and be your friend when you get famous all of a sudden, Haon," You explain and look ahead at the board.

"Oh, do you watch my show?" He asks you. You just simply nodded at him.

"Oh, you can come watch this weekend," He says and smiles.

"Haon, thank you but no thank you," You turn down and smile at him and he looked heartbroken.

"C'mon Izzy, please? Your the only one that I want to invite!" He begs.

You sat there for a minute thinking to yourself with is adorable face and you finally gave up.

"All right! Fine Haon, I will!" You say annoyed and he cheered. You just roll your eyes playfully and smiled at the fact that his crush wanted to come.

"I'll pick you up, I swear," He says and was beaming so hard it looks like his cheeks were forming wrinkles.

Friday came and as Haon said, he will pick you up at this time on the dot. You didn't know he gave you tickets to see the show but you wanted to pay saying he didn't have to do that but, he was such a kind gentlemen his mother raised him to be. 

It was the final and last episode of School Rapper anyways and the only reason why he invited you is to see him win. He was too nervous to perform in front of you since this is your  first time going to your favorite show in real life.

The other contestants began to start rapping one by one. Next, was Haon. He looked at you and looked back at the crowd. He started rapping and he sounded pretty good.

The crowd started chanting his name and so did you for him to win.

"Ok, the winner of school rapper is...Kim Haon!!" The whole crowd erupted in cheers. A couple minutes later everyone began to leave and the janitor began sweeping the stage.

You try to find Haon and there he was, talking to the one and only Jay Park and a couple other guys as well. You stood there and watch them as Haon was smiling and talking to them.

When the guys left, he made his way over towards you.

"Guess what? I just signed with H1GHR Music Izzy!" He says and he looks like a kid who's about to have a sugar rush.

"OMG! Haon I'm so proud!" You say and he hugs you so tight you can't breathe.

"Come on lets go eat, my treat," You say. You went to a nearby ramen shop and sat there and began to eat and some people who were there started congratulating him.

Monday, arrived quicker than you thought since you spent the whole weekend with Haon and some of his friends. 

It sparked your concerned when Haon wasn't at school today.

"Ms. Lee, do you know where Haon is?" You asked your teacher.

"Haon dropped out of school, Izzy. He's only 19 sweetheart," She says and breaks it down like its some bad news.

Your heart dropped when she said that since Haon never skipped school a day in his life.

The rest of the school day, you felt like crying your eyes out since Haon dropped out of school since he didn't let you know. You saw some of his "fans" smile and laugh and talk about Haon. You were fed up with it and marched over there.

"You guys ought to be a shamed of yourselves! Haon really tried being your friends and you treated him likes shit and now all of a sudden you want him to be your friend ever since he was on that show? I hope you all go to hell," You snapped and they just starred in shock.

"Haon doesn't like black girls," one girl challenged you. You spun around so fast you were almost dizzy a little. You punched the girl straight in the jaw and you were now beating her up so badly that they had to suspended you.

You sat in the office until someone picked you up and it was Haon. You did a little cheer inside because you were so happy to see him.

"You did that just for me?" Haon says in an unbelievable voice just looking at you. His appearance changed a little. His hair was more curly and he had on a white long sleeves shirt with some blue jeans on in the middle of a mild heat wave.

"Yeah because I was fed up," You said and crossed your arms.

"Thanks Izzy, that's why I like you," He confesses to you.

"Excuse me?" You say in shock.

"Izzy, I love you from the start since you've been here alright? Your beautiful and that's why I invited you to the show on Friday." He confessed.

"I-I like you too, Haon," You say and blushed.

"Will you be mine?" He asked and you just nodded.

From that day forward you two began to date and you met some pretty cool artists along the way.

"I love you Iz," He says and kisses you.

"Love you too, Haon," You say and kiss him back.