𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞! 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨 (𝐤𝐢𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥)

The smell of alcohol, cigarettes and weed being rolled filled your nose

The smell of alcohol, cigarettes and weed being rolled filled your nose. You could only take but so much. You sat there looking around clueless and dumb. You finished your first drink and a little bit of weed but didn't like it so you gave it to Bloo who gladly accepted it off your hands. He was sitting on the couch with all of his other friends and a couple girls who was sitting beside him and flirting with him. You were ready to go and Bloo knows but isn't doing anything. 

"Guys I gotta go, a have work in the morning," You say and stand up.

"Baby your off tomorrow," Bloo says looking at you through his high and drunk eyes.

"I was but, someone called out and I have to fill in," You lied. Everyone said goodbye except Bloo. You walked out of the room and out the door and walked down the streets of LA into the night. 

You got to your shared apartment with Daniel and got in bed and started crying. It's been going on for weeks, he's ignoring you, being rude and is more worried about the party life more than anything. He was off promotions for a little while is what Nafla told you and you knew nothing about it. You weren't the clingy type to check up on your boyfriend and ask his friends  about him 24/7 so you left it alone. You wanted to know if he was cheating or not but anxiety came over you that quick about him. 

Finally, around 2:12 am at night, you heard your front door shut and you assumed it was Bloo. He came into the bedroom and found you wide awake on your phone.

"Did you wait on me baby?" He asked sounding hopefully that you waited on him until he got home.

"Hell no," you say coldly and his hope drained out of him like water.

"Oh," he says sounding a little hurt. You didn't mean to sound that harsh towards him but it had to be done.

"Um, I'm gonna leave in a little bit okay?" He says and gets dressed in another outfit.

"Kim Daniel, it is two in the damn morning, where do you think your going?" You say and push him on the bed. He looked up at you and shrugged.

"I swear do you have insomnia or something?" You asked him looking at him concerned.

"What no," He says and he was sweating like crazy now.

"Then go to bed," you say and he just groaned.

"Mia, your being petty," He says and stands up.

"You know what? Tell me where the fuck your going before this phone tells me something else," You say and he just groans not wanting to tell the truth.

"I have to go do something, Nafla wants me there ok? I promised I'll help him clean," he lies. Bloo was always an honest man and he knew he wasn't cheating on you for a fact.

"Okay, live your life, bye,"  you said angrily and he leaves. You didn't even know it for yourself if you had two bricks up your ass, you'd know. He sneak out every night to go look at a ring you might like. He found the perfect one and was going to propose to you sometime next week.

It was finally Saturday and Bloo was in the living room looking at something on TV.

"Morning," you say and he turned around to see you.

"Morning," he says and he couldn't hide the excitement of next week on Friday. 

"What are you so jittery about?" You asked him and he realized he'd been caught.

"Oh nothing," he said and shook his head and turned his head back to the TV.

You fixed yourself a bowl of cereal and when you got done you put on you took a nice shower and got dressed for the day.

"I'm going to hang out with Kira ok?" You say and Bloo nods. You gave him a kiss on the cheek and left.

"Gurl, he's just moody," Kira says and sips on her coffee.

"Mhm, I think he's hiding something," you assumed.

"Mhm," was all Kira said. You guys continued talking until the sun started setting. 

"Alright, bye Kira!" You say and walk into your apartment. 

It was dark as hell in here but the only thing illuminating the room was candles and rose petals on the floor.

"Daniel?" You called but no answer so you turned the corner and saw Bloo sitting at a table looking at you. 

"Hey," he said and looked like he could crack a smile any minute now.

"Is this for me?" You asked. He nodded and got out of his chair and hugged you so tight.

"Baby, I love you," he says and you just smile. He releases the hug and gets down on one knee.

"I was supposed to do this on Friday, but I couldn't wait," He says and opens a beautiful ring that was glistening in the light. 

"Mia, will you marry me? Since your the love of my life," he says.

"Yes!" you said and started crying in tears of joy. He slid the ring on your finger and you had to be the happiest person on Earth.

You hug him and he just could not stop smiling. 

"I love you Daniel," You said and looked at him.

"I love you too, Mia," he says and kisses you.