𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙝 𝙨𝙬𝙖𝙣

"I'm really sick and tired of you Hash," you said angrily at your boyfriend who was smirking towards you

"I'm really sick and tired of you Hash," you said angrily at your boyfriend who was smirking towards you. He was the leader of some gang that you wanted no part of. 

"Then leave bae, you don't need me anymore. But I will always find you," he says and looks at you right funny. You knew his tricks, he wouldn't have let you off this easy so something must've been up.

So, you got up and left the penthouse with some of your belongings and went to go stay at your sister's house tonight. 

"So, Jasmine,"Your sister said the next morning while cooking breakfast.

"Your really gonna leave him," she says and puts a couple of pancakes on your plate.

"Yeah," you lied. You always ran back towards him no matter what. He helped you gain money, respect, and power from people who despised you as a naive, poor, girl. You both met while he was in a restaurant with his gang and you were the waitress. You served his table and he demanded that he saw you once the restaurant closed. And so, you did. 

You loved spending time together from that day on and he did you a favor as well, he told your manger that you would resign from the job and told you that you didn't have to work a day in your life. He knew you so well, even better than your family! He bought you the finest jewelry from Dubai and the finest clothing's from France.

Your moment was interrupted by a ring at the door bell. Your sister ended up getting it and you saw one of Hash's henchmen, Ash Island. Now, Ash was a good kid and you were shocked by how his lifestyle was. 

"Um, is Jasmine here?" He asked your sister. You wanted to run past him but you knew the whole house was probably surrounded.

"Yeah," Your sister said and you mentally cursed at her for doing that but you also wanted her to live.

You began to grab your stuff and you appear at the doorway with your stuff.

"Thanks sis," You said and kissed your sister on the cheek. You both bid your goodbyes and she closed the door. 

And damn you were right, the whole house was surrounded by only two people which was Changmo in a bush holding up some type of silver gun and Leellamarz holding up his gun as well. Changmo pointed the gun to your head as you walked towards the limo which was tinted.

You got in and saw Hash smirking at you. You just rolled your eyes and didn't pay no mind towards him.

"Hey baby you missed me?" He says as he scooted closer towards you and kissed you on the cheek. You just ignored him and didn't say anything as the car began driving out of your sister's neighborhood.

He grabbed your chin and made you look him in the eye.

"I said did you miss me?" He says angrily. Being the bold person that you are, you shook your head no which made him slap you. You held your cheek in pain and looked at him in disgust which made him smirk. You couldn't take it any longer with him and his power. You hated how he treated you like a dog and him acting like a total ass. You had it planned out telling yourself that you will leave tonight. 

"Baby, I'm gone," Hash says and kisses you on the cheek. You kissed him back and he left. As soon as you heard his car engine cut off, you got your bags and the emergency money that you saved up from him. You rushed to the car lot and got a pair of keys and picked a car that went with the keys. You saw something red beep and it was a tracker. You took the tracker off and stomped on it and it smashed into a million pieces. You threw your bag in the back and grabbed your phone and turned the tracker off as well.

You started the cry and began to drive out of Seoul or so you thought. You heard a gun click ready to blast your head off. You felt the cold metal against your neck and you immediately froze. 

"Mhm mhm mhm," You heard Hash say in disbelief.

"Pull over and we'll discuss this," he says and plays with the trigger a little. You pull over on the side of the road and he removes the gun from your neck.

"Now, what in your damn right mind think that you could escape from me when you knew I would find out?" He whispers in your ear. You felt his cold breath graze on your neck which made you more nervous.

"I should let you dig your own grave, but, i'm feeling a little nice, now let's switch places so I can drive so you won't do something funny, alright?" He says and you both switch places. You felt dumb right now knowing that he has all sorts of trackers on you and knows where your going at all times. Hash wasn't dumb but he was book smart and street smart. And to think that you were going to try again but only using a different car that he has that has no trackers. It was an old beat up car that he keeps when he's on the run from somewhere.

"You better not be getting any ideas alright? Cause next time Imma blow your head off," he threatens. You just only nod and didn't say anything else. 

"I'm gonna have to leave you one day," You say and he just smacks you in the mouth shutting you up.

"I'm gonna have to forbade you from going outside if I here talk like that from you again you here me?" He screams and you just nodded with your face full of tears.

There is no way out of this and there will never be no way out of hell. He has to be the devil himself and not only that, some people say he is a hell raiser in the gang industry. You pray to God every single night praying that you want out of this and your wondering if he heard your prayers lately. 

Just keep praying Jasmine, it takes time.