𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨𝙝 𝙞𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙

It was the most exciting day in couples life, their wedding

It was the most exciting day in couples life, their wedding. You were getting married to the one and only Ash Island who was an artist at Ambition Musik and you all decided you had a friend wedding but both of your parents didn't approve so you both decided to have a family and friend wedding. 

"Ash you good?" Changmo, who was the best man for the wedding.

"Uh yeah," Ash says and wipes his forehead. He had his tuxedo jacket draped over his arms. 

"Nah, he's nervous," Hash says and pours himself a shot of soju.

"Your gonna get wasted," Leellamarz judged him and Hash just rolled his eyes.

"Harmonie, he didn't run off and if does I'm goin' to jail," your sister, Saya says and mumbled the last part of her words.

You were just to nervous to get married to the love of your life. You were always ready for this day and you haven't seen him in two days since you both had bachelor parties to attend. It kind of scared you though, you were just nervous when this day inched closer. You were getting anxious in the dressing room and your sister, who was the maid of honor was getting frustrated as she done your makeup over and over again.

"Sis, you cry again imma smack you," Saya says and you quit crying because her slaps hurt like hell. Your makeup was finally done and you stood up and looked in the mirror.

"Sis you look good!" Harmonie says and hugs you. Your dress had little diamonds up front and your dress was long and had flowers at the tail. Ash said it would look good on you and you picked it. Everyone agreed except both of your mothers. They said it was unprofessional and wild but you told them it was your wedding and they left it alone with kids theses days.

 They said it was unprofessional and wild but you told them it was your wedding and they left it alone with kids theses days

"5 minutes!" The host peeks her head in the room. You all said okay and continued.

five minutes passed and the bridesmaids and maid of honor filed out like they practiced for weeks. You were the last one out and someone carried your dress off the floor door the isle. At the end of the isle, you saw the love of your life who was looking at you and smiling. You felt a million pairs of eyes on you as you walked down. 

You finally got to the alter and you were now facing him. His cologne was on strong and he gave you a smile and you returned a smile back.

"You look beautiful," he whispers and you mouthed thank you. The preacher started preaching and you both did your vows. 

"Do you, Harmonie Adamms take Yoon Ji Yong to be your husband?" The preacher said.

"Yes I do," you say and smile.

"And do you, Yoon Ji Yong take Harmonie Adamms as your wife?" The preacher asked.

"I do," Ash says and smiles.

"You may kiss the bride," the preachers says and Ash takes off the veil and kisses you and the whole room erupted in cheers.

"Congratulations, when can I have my niece or nephew?" Saya joked as she came to your table. You both started laughing.

"Probably tonight," Ash says and smirks at you.

"Mhm," was all you said. People came up to your table one by one congratulating you and hoping you two have a happy life together.

"Hey Ma," you say as your mother and Ash's mother approached your table.

"Hey hon," was all your mother said before giving you a hug.

"So whens the honeymoon son?" Ash's mom asked him.

"Mhm, sometimes next week," Ash says without looking at her while he was drinking some soju.

"Son, you need to slow down, your going to get alcohol poisoning." His mom scolds and Ash just nods.

"Do you know where to?" your mother said.

"I would say...somewhere in Switzerland," Ash lies because you both were going to Jeju Island because that'a all you can afford.

"I thought were going Jeju Island?" you say and Ash gave you that look. You just scoffed and rolled your eyes and both of your moms kept on talking until it was time to go. 

You all helped cleaned up after everyone changed out of there uniforms.

"Why'd you say that?" Ash says asks you while removing the cloth from a table.

"Say what?" you asked confused and you were now looking at him.

"That we were going to Jeju Island," he says. He could tell anger was rising in him.

"Because that's where were going..?" You said sounding confused.

"You could've just agreed that we were going to Switzerland," He says.

"Well Ash, I'm sorry I'm not a liar because I've only been out of this country more than you and I'm not going to lie to your mom dead in her face. What's wrong with Jeju Island?" You say back.

"I just wanted you to agree so I can.."

"What make your mother happy Ash? Who cares Ash? Your mother is not in this relationship, you don't have to lie where were going!" You say and now everyone's looking at you.

"Y'all are already arguing and you two haven't even been married for a day?" Changmo says coming in between you two. You and Ash just stared at each other and you continued cleaning.

You both got done and everyone went there separate ways except you and Ash.

"Baby, I'm ready," Ash says and kisses you on the cheek.

"What are we gonna do when we go home?" You asked him.

"You'll see wifey," He says and kisses you. You both smirked and ran towards the car and drove on home as newly wedded couples.