𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐭𝐚

She danced with grace and passion

She danced with grace and passion. Being the new artist here at AOMG was a handful for her. Jay and the other guys praised her and made quick friends with the young artist Ara. 

You were the dancer at AOMG which wasn't a shock since Jay thought you were good and professional when you only danced and practiced at dance studios. You didn't even take lessons, just feeling the beat of the music. 

Chloe would stare you down until it made you uncomfortable. Chloe wasn't the type to smile but only if you put Ara in front, it will brighten her day up.

"Ok, guys, break time," Chloe says while everyone was sweating to death since dance practice was harder than normal. 

Ara walks over towards me and sits down while Chloe fixes her hair and the mirrors.

"So, what do you think of her?" She asks me while smiling. You didn't pay no attention to her ever since she found out that I like girls.

"Mhm, she's sexy," I say and shrug. She just laughs and you both got up and went to her studio.

"Hey, I gotta go somewhere, Mokyo just called me and said he needed something, Ara you coming?" Sik says and gets up. Ara got up and looked like she was gonna burst into laughter with her big ass grin plastered on her face.

"Sure," she snickered and went off with Sik. It was just you and Chloe. She didn't say anything but scroll through her Instagram and sighed once in a while. 

A couple minutes later she puts down her phone and looks at you.

"So," She says starting off the conversation a little.

"Yeah?" You said nervously and wanted to get out of the situation.

"Let's get to know each other. I know I'm not a talker but," she says and places her hand on your hand.

"We can always talk and hang out," she says and smiles at you.

"I thought you and Ara were friends?" You say stupidly and she laughs at you.

"We are,love the little one to death but, we need to hang out sometime. It can be all the AOMG girls and you hanging out together. How about that? This Saturday?" She says and smiles.

You just nodded in pure shock and not even going to protest saying you had other plans.

The week passed by and it was finally Saturday night. You went over Ara's house to pick up a dress she had ordered for you since she insisted for girls night.

"Why aren't you dressed yet?" You asked Ara since she was in a T-shirt and her hair was in a messy bun.

"I'm not going," she says and drags you upstairs to her bedroom and brings out the outfit.

"Why?" You asked her with curiosity and looked around her room which was pretty clean.

"I have to babysit tonight Sonya," Ara says and hands you the outfit to go change.

You went to go change and the dress fits you perfectly. It was beautiful with sparkly black sequins on you. Ara did your make up and it suited you a lot.

"Have fun, Hoody and Sogumm texted me that they weren't able to make it, maybe next time?" Ara says and smiles. You just nodded and left the place and went to Chloe's.

You arrived and you had to admit, the place was really nice and it was rich like a little. You went up the stairs and knocked on the door. 

"Oh hey," Chloe says and she looked so hot right now. Her outfit was beautiful and was shining. She had black diamond earrings on.

"Come in," She says and drags you in closing the door and bringing you to a couch.

"Oh this is fancy," you say in awe and Chloe smiles.

You both sat down and began talking while drinking glasses of wine.

"So, you like me?" Chloe asks you and you just stayed silent.

"Yeah," you say shamefully and looked away and Chloe grabbed your chin and carefully brung your eyes back to hers.

"Me...me too,Sonya," She says and smiles. You smile back and she kisses you. After that you guys got a little heated in the bed and talked afterwards.

"We gotta keep this a secret," Chloe says.

"No we don't, we can't tell the public but we can tell AOMG. Hoody dates Ara's oldest sisters," You say and cuddled her.

"I love you Sonya," Chloe says and kisses your head.

"I love you too, Chloe," You say. You both cuddled for the rest of the night unbothered by anyone except phones were dinging but you both chose to ignore and enjoy each others company.