𝙖𝙨𝙝 𝙞𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥

You just stared at him in disbelief saying he'll quit but quit what? His job? Family? Your vows with you? You just couldn't stand it. You were holding his 3 year old son that looked just like him except for the skin color which was a little darker which came from your mom's side of the family. You were the second person out of your family to have a kid by him. Your kid just blinked as he saw his own father passed out on the couch of his apartment. You were in disgust and was almost running late for work and you didn't want to waste any gas to drive to your mothers or go back to the house and as Jasmine or Sora to take care of Yongjin.

"Jin Young," You say and he immediately woke up and saw you.

"Hey," he says and smiles at you but you weren't smiling and he just took Yongjin out of your hands and kissed you on top of your forehead.

"Baby, when are we getting back together?" He asks you and you just shrug.

"When ever I feel like it," You say coldly and you handed him the bag of stuff that Yongjin needs.

You kiss your son good bye and left. You hated how you got yourself into this mess and you didn't want to see your son as a mistake. 

You and Ash were dating at the time and only broke up with him when he was only two years old. You both got into  an argument accusing him of cheating with a celebrity who was known for ruining relationships and he was the one to do it. He was saying no he didn't cheat on you and his own loyal friends said that he did. So, you took your son and your stuff and slept at your moms house that night.

You walk into work and began working. So much has changed on you. You didn't party much, you didn't drink like you used to. You didn't clubs anymore which shocked everyone every time you say no. You became distant from everyone and was a hard worker taking care of a son. You used to say YOLO and youth is for ever.But, being a 23 year old mother was only the worst of it.

Rappers who were close to you didn't talk to you no more but only on rare occasions like a company party. And you changed your music too, you went from rapping to R&B and you didn't cuss anymore too. You changed because of some life changing events that happened to you.

You weren't mad and you weren't angry at yourself, but deep down inside, you were.

It was finally time for you to go home and spend time with your son, the best part of the day. You went to Ash's apartment and knocked on the door. He opened it and smiled at you.

"Hey," He says. You we're distracted by his shirtless figure and it was the only thing that turned you on when you both were still dating.

"Hey, where's Yongjin?" You asked him. He just smiled and you looked passed him and saw your son passed out on the couch.

"Oh," you say and step into his apartment as he closes the door.

"Um, can we talk Saturday?" He asks you as he grabs a shirt nearby and throws it on.

"Why?" You asked him because you knew the talks would end up arguing with each other and not talking to each other.

"Tomorrow I'm off we can talk then," You say and he smiles.

He just nods. You grab your sleeping son and just left without saying goodbye. You both couldn't wait until tomorrow came because that had to be the first conversation you both ever had with each other in years.

Tomorrow finally came and you dropped Yongjin off at your moms and you rushed over to Ash's place not trying to get excited.

You knocked on the door and he smiled at you leading you in.

"Ara, I'm sorry. Can I please and please move back in with you. I don't want our son growing up into two homes, I'm sorry that I lied to Ara. You are the love of my life. Please just help me." He says with pity. You thought about it for a minute. You wanted him back in your home as well. You wanted him so bad to the point where you think about him day and night. It was like a piece of your heart left when you both separated.

"Alright," You say and look at him and looked up at you in shock.

"Really?" He says and smiles. You just nodded and he kisses you and you kiss back. 

Over the past several months you and Ash lived together in your apartment and you changed again. Your fashion, music style and went to some parties. Everyone began thanking Ash for getting back together with you. You were just moody to him and you needed love and passion from someone. You were happy and your family was happy also.

"I love you," You said and kissed Ash.

"You too," he said and kissed back.

"Mommy, daddy!" Your son Yongjin says coming in between the both of you and you both laughed and smiled down on him. A happy family you thought was all that matters.