𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙬𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣

Requested by 

You couldn't stand him anymore

You couldn't stand him anymore. Him prancing around like a three year old and looking like a twelve year old boy just annoyed the living hell out of you and you just got home from work.

"Shouldn't you be working?" You scoffed as you cross your arms.

"Nope, I'm off, mom says you gotta watch me," he says and sticks his tongue out.

Yes he just said mom. Your mother adopted Hwimin at a very young age since his parents died and he really needed proper care. Since your mom loved kids, she said you both can stay as long as you would like. Your mother was a famous hair salon owner which the business spread into 3 different countries.

"I swear you need to act your age," You say as you set your bag down on the kitchen counter.

"Age doesn't define how you act, Lisha," He says and smirks.

"Quit being a damn smart ass!" You snap at him and he giggles. You stop off to your room and slam the door so hard, the hinges could have came off.

You decided you need to calm down and you took a hot shower and put on some fresh clothes.

You had to work late today since a bunch of people wanted to meet Jay Park or have a meeting with him. Oh yeah, you were Jay Parks personal assistance at H1GHR Music. You both were best friends and wanted to work with him. The best part was that Hwimin says that he was your older brother by a year. One day, when you he first said that, he came home crying his eyes out because someone said you can't be siblings if you were another color.

You sat there all night comforting him while your shirt was drenched in his tears. Your mother always said Hwimin was a special child to her. He would always put on a happy face when he gets his feelings hurt. It sparked concerned with his teachers who would ask why he would smile so much when he got his feelings hurt, your mother responded with he's a special child.

Over the years you liked him a little. His cute face and his amazing personality when someone hurts you badly. You couldn't help laugh and laugh at him. You can't stay angry at him for long.

Your mom allowed you to date him becuase you two weren't real siblings and everyone knew that. Hwimin also liked you too. Everyone wondered how can you put up with his annoying self but happy spirit. 

"You have to be trained," You'd say and everyone just laughed.

You went ahead and went onto bed since it was early. A couple minutes later, Hwimin was standing at your side starring down at you until you woke up.

"Lisha, can I sleep with you?" He asked you and you just nodded. He crawled in bed next to you and hugged your body so tight like he never wanted to let go. You were taller than him and he felt so tiny against you. 

The next morning rolled around and Hwimin was still attached to your body in the same postition.

"Hey, bebe, did you sleep well?" You asked him since he liked that nickname.

"Mhm hm," He said and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes like a three year old.

You just smile and got up.

"I'm going to make some pancakes alright?" You say and he just nodded. 

A couple month ago, Hwimin asked you out and you couldn't turn down that offer. So, every time your mom was out of town, Hwimin would sneak in your room to sleep.

"Bebe, what did you make?" He asked as he back hugged you.

"Mhm, some pancakes," you answer him and he gave you a kiss on the neck.

You got done with the pancakes and you both started eating them.

"How are they?" You asked him. He nodded and gave you a thumbs up.

After you both were done you both started to get ready for the day since it was Saturday, meaning it was only a half day.

You both went to work separate since you had a drivers license and he didn't. He had to carpool with somebody so you two didn't make it obvious that you date.

"Okay, Lisha, Jay wants you to fill out of these papers," a girl named, Min says and hands you a bunch of paper work. 

"Min, your supposed to do the work. She only takes orders from me, not you," Jay says and places the stack of paper to her. Min just rolled her eyes and sits at her desk and began working. As Jay's assistant, you didn't even have to do much work except when he needs something or needs to make an errands like cashing in a check etc., but it was fun to work there.

You just sat in Jay's office the rest of the time since he didn't have anything to do for you. You stopped by GroovyRoom's studio and you saw some of the guys there.

"Hey guys," you say and sit in a chair that was open. They all say hey back and continued working. The day flew by fast and everyone got off at noon.

"Bebe! We should do something," Hwimin says as soon as he gets into your car.

"Mhm, let's eat," You say since you were hungry. You both drove to everyone favorite restaurant, Famous Burger. 

You both sat down and placed your orders and began talking about work. You both got your orders and began to start eating. After you ate, you tipped the waiter and you both went out of there. 

You both began to hold hands like not giving a care in the world until you saw the guys.

"You two date?" Harry asks as he points to you two holding hands.

"Yeah, we do date," Hwimin says and proudly smiles. Everyone smiled as if they knew something like they knew you two dated and didn't want to tell anyone.

And from that day on, everyone knew you two date. They supported you and kept your relationship with him up.

You two were the happiest couple of all time.