𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐦𝐨

He fought almost everyday just about

He fought almost everyday just about. Fighting underground was a dangerous job and it was the illegal kind. He fought for money which ranked about 1k through 1M every time he fought. He had a manger though, which was a girl and it made you kind of jealous how he paid attention to her more than anything. You would ask him numerous times if he liked her in some kind of special way. He would sigh and say no in a serious way. You only went to one of his fights and asked if you could never come again because he's scared he'll lose when your there. It made you distant from him a little. He didn't have time like he used to. He hated that so much not being able to spend time with him. You thought his manger over worked him to much because he was sent to the hospital twice due to exhaustion and overheating. Changmo was big for his size, only standing 5'11 and you standing 5'5. You had to look up to him when he's speaking to you. 

"Hon, which one looks good on me?" Changmo asked you while holding up two suits, one black and one white. You were tired and bored as hell and you knew where he was going. His manger always gives him something special like taking him out to eat.

"I don't know, ask your manger," You say coldly. You got up and some tears welded up in your eyes.

"Jane, why are you being like this?" Changmo says getting up and was now towering over you.

"Go on with your slut like manger Changmo, you don't care about me!" You yelled at him with tears in your eyes. His face softened and he just stared at you feeling sorry for you.

"I'm staying here," he said in defeat. You just sighed and went ahead and went to sleep for whatever reason. The next morning, you felt a heavy set of arms on you. You turned and saw Changmo sound asleep at 9:00 am in the morning.

"Changmo, your late for work," you say and he just groans.

"I have the week off," he mumbles and pulls you closer. You wanted this to last forever but you knew this wouldn't. So, you enjoyed every last bit of it.

"Jane, wake up," Changmo says shaking you. You just groaned and turned over on the other side. Changmo just sighed and got up to cook you both breakfast. You finally got up and back hugged him. It was just rare for you two to have this moment like these. 

"Guess what?" Changmo says while you rested your head on his back. 

"What?" You say and smile inhaling his scent which was some body wash that you bought for his birthday. 

"I'm off of the fights, seasons over. My...manger uh, she's on vacation," Changmo lied through his teeth. Not knowing that his manger was missing. When he means missing he means in a burnt up car dead. He didn't even care as if guilt wasn't carried with him. 

He was always getting over worked by her and she was unprofessional, and she always flirted with him everyday which he almost lost you one time because of it.

Now, you two just lived in peace, without any worries and other stuff as well. You always asked Changmo what happened to his old manger and with a serious face:

"Jane, she quit, ok? Quit asking me." It kind of worried you and made you curious. It was like he's hiding something from you but you knew that wasn't true.

But, it was a several months after he murdered his own manger who was overworking him to death, he came home around 5:00 in the afternoon and spent some time with you.

Well, one day you two were watching the news and saw that a burnt car and a human being inside was found of the outskirts of Busan. Changmo quickly changed the channel.

"Hey, turn it back," you giggled and he just huffed and didn't change it back.

"You really wanna watch the news? Some may be true some may not be true. So, the news is full of lies Jane," Changmo says not making any sense. You just shrugged and went on about your business.

Did Changmo get caught for his crimes for the murder? No, he didn't. And you were too clueless to even think that. So, from that day forward, Changmo never told you about the murder and who it was and who done it. It was like no one didn't care about the murder or who's done it.

So, the murder remained unsolved and no questions were asked.