Chapter 1

I know am not popular and I don't want to be. I know am not famous and I don't want to be. I know that am just another person on this planet but does that give someone the right to hurt me. They could have told me the truth. They could have just left but instead, they chose to hurt me. To make me miserable. To make me suffer. I don't know if I deserve this. And I don't know if the person I am talking bout knows this but I want them to know. I hate them with all I have. And I don't want bad upon them but I just want them to know how strong my hatred is towards them and how they left a scar that will never vanish.

People say forgive and forget. Give second chances but what happens when they don't care bout the second chance. What if they hurt you again. What if you want them in your life but they don't want you in theirs. It hurts when they pretend you don't exist. It hurts when they forget you and your memories. All I want to know is. Did those memories mean anything to you? 

It's easy for you to enter into my life and just walk away but have you ever thought if it was easy for me to let you in and then let you go. 

I closed my diary and decided to go to bed. I can't even cry anymore. I am so tired. I am so done with this. Am so done with everyone. Am so done with my life. 

I don't know what this is or if I am going to write it, but I just got an idea and felt like writing it. I hope someone likes it.