Chapter 25

"Neil stop. Don't hurt them. please" I begged him but he couldn't hear me. "Zoey do something stop him" I begged Zoe who was just standing there and watching him. No, if the police find the bodies Neil will go to prison again and it's going to be all my fault. He will regret meeting me. And he will hate me forever.

I watched Neil pull out the knife from Harley's stomach. He slowly walked towards Sierra who was cowering in fear in the corner. He was covered in blood. He looked drained out. But his eyes. they held so much pain and anger it was like someone was forcing him to do it. I want to stop him from making another mistake but I can't not when he can't hear me or see me. 

He stood in front of Sierra and he paused and he turned in my direction. Can he see me? I tried to move but I was glued in my place. "NEIL STOP PLEASE" I yelled but there was no reaction. I then realized that Neil wasn't looking at me. He was looking at Zoey. And Zoey nodded like giving him a signal. He turned back around and looked down at Sierra who wasn't able to speak. I don't want to lie I always wish this would happen to them but watching it happen in front of me was painful. Especially when it's Neil who is hurting them. 

"YOU KILLED HER" He yelled. "I.I.I" Sierra was trembling and she wasn't able to speak at all. And you could see true fear in her eyes. And within a minute Sierra's body was lying lifeless on the floor while both Zoey and Neil were covered in blood. And suddenly I heard sirens and I heard the cops barge into this foreign place with guns pointed in their direction. "Drop the weapon" They yelled. I turned to where Neil and Zoey were previously standing. I saw them point the knives on their throats. "NOOOO" I yelled but they still didn't hear me. 

I wanted death and I thought the pain will go away but now I wish I was alive. I can't watch Neil and Zoey do this. They can't do this. It's all my fault. "Lower your weapons" The cops yelled but they didn't. Instead, they ran their knives across their throat, slitting them. And blood started spilling from their throats. And soon their bodies hit the floor. No. This can't be happening. This is not happening. It's not real. IT CAN'T BE. I fell to my knees not being able to balance myself. The cops rushed to their bodies and checked their pulse and he finally said that they were. Dead. NOOOOOOOOOO

"NOOOOOOOOOO," I said sitting up straight. "Omg Ari, what's wrong?" I heard an extremely familiar voice say. "NEIL?" I said turning to my side looking at him in disbelief. "Yes love am here," he said with a worried expression. "Omg," I said tears running down my cheeks. "What's wrong?" He asked gently wiping away my tears. His touch felt so real. I feel so real. He can see me? "Please stop crying and tell me what's wrong," He said looking straight at me. He can see me. But how? "You can see me?" I asked just to confirm. But he looked at me with a concerned expression. "I died and you and Zoey you killed Harley and Jenny and Sierra and. And then you guys killed yourself. I saw it" I said as tears were running down my cheeks once again. "I have been by your side for hours my love. Sierra is still in Jail for smuggling drugs. And Jenny and Harley and Zoey they are preparing for the wedding. Our wedding" 

Wedding? Our wedding? When? How? I have so many questions. "Yesterday afternoon you weren't able to fall asleep and so the doctor gave you a medicine to relax  ur mind and you were so exhausted that you slept for almost 24 hours." He looks very much alive and I feel very much alive. But how can I be sure this is the reality. "It was all a dream love. Don't stress too much it's not good for the baby" The baby? THE BABY. I remembered. "Omg you have no idea how happy I am to be alive," I said pulling Neil into a tight hug. But then smthing hit me. We are getting married. He is not supposed to see me before the wedding. 

"Wait what are you doing here? You are not supposed to be here" Even tho I was relieved that none of us were dead but still, he isn't supposed to be here. "I was worried about you," He said leaving a kiss on my forehead. "If Zoey sees you here you are so dead," I said to him. "She won't find ou-" There was a knock on the door. "Hey, Ari you awake?" Zoey yelled from the other side. I looked at Neil and he looked terrified. "shd I tell her?" I asked him playfully. "You distract her I will go through the back window," He said racing out of my bed. "Just give me a sec Zoe" I yelled back. I was about to go open the door when Neil came back in. "Why did you come back?" I asked him. "Because I forgot something," He said. Before I could ask him what he slowly pressed his lips on mine leaving a soft kiss. And then running away again. "Ari are you dead or something?" I went and answered the door. "I would never wish death ever again," I said and pulled her into a tight hug. "What are you doing?" She said trying to get out of my embrace. I know how much she hates physical affection but I don't care. I just need this. 

2 hours later

"Ari it's time to get dressed," My mother said. I agreed and went into the changing room to put on my wedding gown. When I removed my dress and looked down I saw a little bump. I remember telling Neil that I wanted to get married before I grew fatter. I was ready to get married in court but Zoey smacked me and said she would take charge of the wedding with Harley and Jenny which was surprising cause both Zoey and Harley were lazy and I never expected them to be done within 2 weeks but they surprised me. They did a beautiful job and I can't wait to walk down the Isle with my father. And to say my vows and to get married to the love of my life. This all just feels unreal. But am grateful for my life.