Chapter 13

Zoe was out meeting her old friends and I didn't feel like third-wheeling them so I decided to stay home. I decided to go up to the attic. I slowly climbed the stairs and even tho there weren't so many stairs I was breathless. I sat down for a few mins to catch my breath. After I felt better I went and opened my memory box. When someone leaves me I just collect the memories like photos and letters or anything that we had and put them up here and lock it. So on the days, I miss them I come up here and just sit here and remember the happy times. 

I opened the box that was labeled ME. In this, I keep all my childhood memories. Gifts my grandma and family gave me and all the other stuff that can remind me of those good times. I opened the box and one by one I took out the photo albums and books and dairies. I found another box with a small lock attached to it. I remember this. It was my old diary. Zoey gave it to me as a birthday gift in  7th grade. I pulled it out of the box and saw the small lock had the key in it, so I unlocked it.

Raven 

I remember naming my dairy that. I used to love that name so much. 

I hate my parents. I hate them so fking much. They can't do this to me. They can't just take my friends away from me. ugh, I just wanna freaking die. They just came up to me and told me that I have to change my schools. Like why. What did I ever do to them. I just got a proper friend group. People who I care about and who care for me. I want to be with them forever. They are my best friends. I can't live without them. I can't. I wish I don't get into that skool. I hope I fail. 

Goodnight 

I remember this well. Even tho I wasn't ready to change schools. I feel like it was supposed to happen. It isn't the best experience making friends then leaving them and then making new ones but them leaving you. But I did learn new things and I felt new emotions. In my previous school, I finally felt like I belonged when I met my friends, which spoiled me a bit. I felt like my life would be perfect and I just felt so happy knowing that I wasn't alone. That I had people who cared. But that messed up my brain. I was starting to become a bitch. I used to be mean to everyone cause now I had friends and I don't need the rest of the People. I thought my friends were permanent. That they would be with me forever like they showed in movies but one day my parents decided to take my friends away from me and I wasn't ready. I didn't wanna leave. 

Then Amy and Haley came into my life and slowly Harley Sierra Norah and Jenny entered too.

Raven

Today Sierra and Jenny told me that we shouldn't let Haley sit with us and that it was annoying them. But I don't get why. Haley is an amazing person. She is the sweetest. I don't want to choose between them. They don't want her to sit with us at lunch so they join two tables and they make her sit alone on the table where no one sits. no one talks to her. Even me. Am such a bad person. I hate this. I wish they just start loving Haley so we all can be together.

Goodnight

I remember this. This was the beginning of everything. 

I started reading my diary and I noticed how things were changing. How from a group of seven we came down to four. Harley, Jenny, Amy and Me. During that time I didn't pay much attention to this. I didn't think that I was abandoning Haley. And that I was being a bitch. After some time towards the end of the school year, I realized this, and I started spending more time with my Haley. 

On the last day of 8th grade, I remember Amy and Haley leaving. And I remember how sad I was. I didn't know I could make new friends but then I did and they started to leave. And then during 9th grade, Sierra came back into our group, and Jenny and Sierra started to talk and again. And they used to ditch Harley and me and just run off together. I was ok with that cause once when I tried to confront Jenny bout it she was rude about it so I decided to just leave them alone and spend time with Harley. We would sing songs and go to the washroom and take many selfies. 

I remember this one time Harley broke her leg while we were playing football and then every time we had physical education we would not go to class saying that her leg was broken and I had to take care of her. And it used to be so much fun. Every time she didn't do something she would say it's not my fault. My leg is broken. We had good times. I just can't bring myself to think that all those memories all those happy times were fake. I really wish she didn't turn on me. We could have been best friends.

Sorry, this chapter was a bit long. I am a bit lazy to recheck so this chapter might have some mistakes. Thanks for reading.