Chapter 12

Today was horrible. In the first period, we had physics which mean I had to see Mr. Ron's stupid face for the whole class and then I got paired up with Marie Wilson one of the cool kids ig. And then in lunch, I realized I forgot to bring lunch and I didn't keep any money with me so I just starved the whole day. Then we had library and the book I have been wanting to borrow was not available. And then during the home room period, Sierra and Jenny kept looking at me and talking. And I don't have to be a Genius to know what they were saying. That's pretty much how my day went. 

I got changed and just laid down on my bed when I heard the doorbell ring. I have to get up. Go downstairs. Open the door. Deal with whoever it is. Then come back up. I would rather just lay here and ignore them. They will go away soon. But whoever it was didn't leave. For about 4-5 mines they kept ringing the bell. And eventually, I got annoyed and decided to see what the person wanted.

I went downstairs and I opened the door ready to throw hands. But I didn't expect to see who it was. "ZOEEE" I yelled and jumped into her embrace. "Omg I can't believe this," I said hugging her as my life depended on it. "I told you I was coming," she said hugging me back. "I thought u didn't mean it" I didn't want to pull away. Cause I had a feeling that if I pull away she will disappear. "I feel like your gonna disappear if I pull away," I said still hugging her. "I promise I won't" That seemed a bit assuring. So I pulled away. "Aww don't cry, Ari. Am here now." She said wiping away my tears.

I took her hand and I pulled her around the house giving her a small tour. "So this is your house?" She asked looking amazed. "Sorta. My parents only come home once a year. So it's just me and my thoughts" I said taking her upstairs to my room. "So how long  are you here for?" I was hoping she stayed for more than a few days cause even though it's been like 10 mins since I met her I feel different. The tiredness I was feeling disappeared and I felt a bit happy maybe. "I am here for a month" I couldn't believe my ears. "A Month," I said in excitement. "Yes," She replied. 

"Ok Ok. Get changed I will heat up dinner ok" I said to her and she agreed. I showed her to her room and went downstairs to heat up the food the maid prepared for me. I can't believe it's really her. I missed her so much. Am so happy she is here. At least now I feel like there is someone who cares.

I was lazy so I didn't recheck it. Ignore the mistakes. Thanks for reading