Chapter 8

They stood at the entrance of the alley. I was terrified. My heart was racing. And my legs were growing week because of my heart condition. They all slowly came closer and closer. I looked around and luckily I saw a metal pipe lying in the corner. I grabbed it and held it as tight as possible. "STAY BACK" I yelled. But they didn't stop. They kept coming closer and closer. "STAY FUKING BACK," I said trying my best not to sound terrified. And suddenly I felt something behind me. Before I could look a pair of arms grabbed me from behind. Due to the shock, the pipe fell from my hands. 

I tried to get out of his grip but it was too tight. 3 of the other men came closer to me and checked me out head to toe. And he smirked. All I wanted to do was wipe that stupid smirk off his face. So I did the one thing that I thought could save me. I kicked him in the balls. As hard as I could. And he fell to the floor in pain. "Bitch" He yelled as he cried in pain. The other two laughed at their friend who was now on the floor. 

I tried to get out of his grip but I just couldn't. The man I kicked slowly recovered. He got to his feet and came closer to me. But from the side this time. "You will pay for that" Right now the only thing I could do was scream. 

"HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME. PLEASE" I yelled as loud as I could. Someone anyone please just come and help me. I prayed in my mind. Right now I wished I never left the party. That I talked to Neil and sorted everything out. I wouldn't be in this stupid mess. Suddenly I felt a touch. He was touching me. Omg, I wanted to puke. I felted disgusted. "Get your stupid hands of me," I said trying to get out of the man's grip. But he just laughed at me. "This is going to be fun"

 idk where am going with this but I hope it turns out well.