♥︎

𝑰𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

"Pffttt yeah right whatever." You scoffs and close the book with a soft thug while glancing at the scenery of the blue sky."Why does everyone is hard to be friends with these days." You deeply sighs as you zipped ur purple small bagpack and you lean back to the tree."Always with the same day without any miracle happens,such a boring day you had girl." You blow ur thin bangs to the side of ur face and close ur eyes.

You observe the basketball yard to see a group of boys goofing around and some of them are with their girlfriends you assumed.You spotted your crush since freshman year,Ethan Lee.A boy with the brains and look,charming,obedient and very quiet like you."Look at you,such a handsome boy." You chuckled and munched your favourite chocolate pocky and writing your thesis for a soulmate theory,yes,soulmate theory.Last summer your sister brought the topic about soulmate,you didn't believe it at first because its just a myth right? But things get interesting for you and begin to do a small research where you will find your true soulmate by the age 23 and you are so close to reach that age.

"So my soulmate will have a brown eyes." You laughed softly."Hey Ivy." Lia greeted with a smile along with Yeji and Ryujin."Hello everyone, is there anything you want me to help?"

"Aniya we're here just to say a very big thank you to you for helping us on the assignments,we got an A for the thesis." Ryujin doing an aegyo and yeji laughed as you smiled."No problem." You smiled and they chuckled as they sit form into a circle making you confuse."Dont get us wrong Ivy we really wanted to be your friends since freshman and dont have the oppotunity because you and our majors are different so can we be friends?" Lia raised her eyebrow and both of them glance with a full of hope."Of course you can but i'm telling you i'm not a best friend and i'm an also a boring person." You said and they just shakes their head."We really do love be friends with someone like you.So are you free tomorrow?" Ryujin asked and you shakes your head."Great we can hangout at the cafeteria and rounding around this big ass campus.Maybe we can checkout the basketball bo-"

"Stop." Yeji hissed and you laughed at their behavior."What isn't that true you had a big fat crush towards the choi captain."Lia burst out laughing and you laughed."I hate you Shin Ryujin."Ryujin clicked her tongue.

"Wa-Ivy.You had a blue eyes.How come we didn't notice."Lia stunned by your beauty and so does the others."Y-Yeah Ivy." They said and you closed your eyes."I know its ugly." You sadly replied and Yeji smack your shoulder and you yelp."Don't say stuff like that."She hissed and they both agreed."Yes Ivy,your eyes is a very rare." Yeji examined you and you look at her weirdly.

"Anyways we should tell Judy later."Yeji and Lia nodded at Ryujin's statement where you are confused."She is our other friend but she's not here today because of cold i suppose."Lia said and you smiled.

"I have to go to my class now see you guys later."You said,packing your stuffs and waved them back with a smile."That girl is really sweet right?"Yeji chuckled and they all nodded."She is,i still couldn't stop staring at her eyes but for the sake of her i hold my feeling to do."Ryujin pouted and Lia laughed."Lets just go to class now,see you guys later." Yeji said and they nodded."Wait,did she know where we usually meet?" Ryujin asked and Lia widen her eyes while Yeji just chuckled."Guys chill out,i know where she is as always." Yeji exclaimed and they exhales."Okay then see you later." They all split ways.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Where did i pu-Excuse me Mrs Lana did you somehow find any book laying here?" You asked the old lady with a pout face."Ahh i saw a boy brought that book and head outside my dear.Is it Charles Dicken?" She asked and you nodded vigorously."Yes he did,you can choose another book honey,theres new book arrived yesterday."She smiled softly and you chuckled."Thank you Mrs.Lana,you're really helpful." She chuckled."Well you and that boy is the only person talk to me in this library." She smiles and you laughed."I gotta go now,see you again Mrs Lana.Take care and eat well,Annyeong." You waved at her and walked outside.

"See i told you she would be there when class has ended."Yeji spoke out of nowhere causing you to flinch hard."Yahh you scaring her,come on Ivy."Lia smack Yeji's shoulder and laughed along with Ryujin."Hey guys." You laughed at the thoughts of you flinching.

You spend the rest of the day with them hanging out in the mall.