♡︎

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬

Ethan couldn't help but to sheds a tears everytime he visited you in the hospital.A part of him were so grateful to finally caught you but the thing is,you closed your eyes as he arrived.

"Is her condition okay?" Ethan began as he took a glance at the doctor infront of him."She's fine and needs to rest but her bruises will heal slowly so you don't have to worry about it Ethan." He smiled resures him with a pat on his shoulder.

"I will take my leave now.Take care Ethan,you looked horrible."Ethan chuckled and nodded at the caring man."See you around Eunwoo hyung."

Ethan took a seat beside his unconcious girl.Rub the back of her right hand with his thumb as he intertwined their hands together.

"Its been 7 days u asleep vivy....I miss you so damn much." Ethan hold his tears from coming out for nth and close his eyes letting go a deep sighs."I found out Judy don't take care of herself after you gone and luckily Taehyun is there to help her cope with this situation." He rub his face with both hand and slumped her body to the chair looking straight to the ceiling.

"And i also found out Taehyun has a twin too but he didn't reveal her yet." Ethan looked at your delicate feature with sad smile."And i also had a strange dream since the day i met you." He quirked his eyebrow together in confusion."Could you possibly be the one whom i looking for after 200 years? Forget it,you don't even know what i'm talking about and you can't reply me too so yeah."

Suddenly someone entered the room.

"Oppa its my time to take care of her now." Judy came inside and softly stared at the girl she care the most out of all members of Itzy.

"You looked tired Judy....Where is Taehyun?" Ethan sighs and walked towards his sister."At the office........Please,i got to visit her half an hour since she got here." Judy's eyes shining with tears and Ethan hug the sad girl tightly."Only if you eat with me at the cafeteria." Judy glanced at the peace soul laying lifeless on the bed before reply with a single nod.

"It feels so good to see her again..Glad you fullfilled the wish bro."Ethan chuckled at Judy who enjoying her mushroom soup and garlic bread."She's everything to me Jud..Ofc i'd bring her back....But the thing is she's torned."Judy smiled sadly at her brother and tell him he did his best in bringing her back.

"Tell me Jud...Who is Taehyun's twin really."Judy shrugged and Ethan sighs."But i do suspect someone from the start."

Her finger is slightly moving and body's getting healed.

Ivy is awake now.

She still couldn't open her eyes and mouth to speak but she can hear someone.Lip curved into small smile with his useless rant.

She did hear him about everything.Sadly she don't have the strength to reply him at all.
One thing thats on her mind,

where is my necklace?

That necklace is her strength and gave her the strong connection with him when she feels weak or sad.She can't remember what happened at the dandelion field,the day she got kidnapped along with Yeji.Hoping Yeji is in safe place all the time.

Eversince she's in coma due to the lack of food and clothes to keep her warm.Theres alot of bruises on her face and body but she didn't felt anything,completely numb and thanks to his touch.

God,

Please give me strength to wake up and see my 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 again.

"I'm really sorry to interupt but the visiting hour is ended." The nurse bowed politely at Judy and she just smiled replied with hummed.Take her eyes back to her friend.