♥︎

𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.

Ivy's

"Why didn't you tell me so we can go together huh?!" Judy scolded thru the phone and you distanced the it little but far cause she is practically shouting."I need some time alone Judy and i'm really sorry for not informing you earlier......But if i did,you will come with me so-"

"Zohn't-just be safe okay..Bye." You bid her goodbye and ended the call.Taking a deep breath and laying down to the ground observing the clouds moving slowly to each other.

Why do i feel like someone is watching me?

Or its just my imagination?

I looked around and saw nothing,just thousands of dandelions,yeah,i'm in the middle of the field.Wind is pretty chill today so I'm just wearing a hoodie and ripped jeans Ethan bought for me when we hanging out in the mall.

"I miss you Ethan." You chuckled while forming the dandelion into a crown and taking of your necklace he gave to put it around the crown.And again,i really feel like someone actually observing me.This time i looked behind and a big guy wearing nothing but full of black clothes and a mask on gripping me and make me scent the small towel.I can't see anything as the world became blurred and spinning with that i collapsed to him and he lifted me up to his shoulder.

"We got her Miss Jeon."

"Great...The flights is in 10 minutes." She said with an evil smirked.

"Copy that." He ended the call.

Yeji's

Why didn't she tell us gosh its very dangerous when she is alone.I ran to the field and froze in my spot,eyes wide open i hide behind their car and watched Ivy unconsious on the big guy shoulder.

WHAT AM I GONNA DO AND SAY TO THEM AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY DIDN'T I CAME SOONER SHIT.Okay Yeji breath just breath an-HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM WHEN MY FRIEND GOT KIDNAPPED.

A sudden voice interupted my loud thought.

"Well well well,i guess we has two hostage now." He looked at me with wide grin and i tried to run he grabbed me and i struggling to escape but to no vail i can't this guy is freakin huge compared to my size.

They put the piece of cloth to my face and the next second i blacked out beside Ivy.

YEONJUN HELP ME!!

3rd person's

"Call that kid to get ready if someone from their friends ask where they is." He nodded.

"What do you want?"

"Be ready don't stutter,they can provogue (is that how you spell it?) you to tell the truth." The person in other phone hummed and ended the call.

The guy dialed another number.

"Boss we had her and her friend."