♥︎

☠︎︎ 2 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐞 ☠︎︎

Author's

Its been 5 days they tried to find both of you but still,Ethan didn't know where Reina hides you and worse he doesn't know you had suffered by her because she kicked and punched your body leaving bruises everywhere,your right eyebrow is bleeding,lips is dry and has no energy at all to even talking.

Yeji is fine because she got nothing to do with Reina but she got a couple of bruises around her hands and also terrified by the dark room,she worried sick about your condition even tho she hasn't seen you yet but she can predict once Ethan saw you,everyone will be dead.Also afraid that Yeonjun will scold her but she is a friend and prolly best friend so she doesn't even care.A part of her is grateful she came along,imagine being the only one who got kidnapped to a place you don't even know where and they locked you in a dark room with nothing but your thoughts,the silent is killing them both and that didn't change anything.She doesn't even know what time and date it is.

So please,help us.

𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢'𝐬

How long will they tortured us like this??

The position i'm sitting is not helping me with my back hurt so bad and throats dry.They gave us nothing but a glass of water and bread.

Bitch,are we that low?? As far as i know everything you spend...Your sugar daddy's gave the money to you..Tch,a girl like you is far and nothing compared to Ivy.No wonder Ethan has his eyes on her,if i were a boy i would definately court her.

𝐈𝐯𝐲'𝐬

Gosh...My body is hurting same with my brain.Its been..maybe 4 day?? I hope they don't get worried abt me and Yeji's condition but hey lets think positive,miracle will always happen without us knowing right??

I hope someone save us...I'm getting weak and weak each hours passed.I can't even see properly,eyes are blurry and the dizziness didn't seems to fade anytime.

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧'𝐬

I stayed up until 4 am to hack somebody's system by the name of Grauden.

Bingo,

Found you bitch.

"Hyung you would not believe this." He smirked.

"Its 4.53 am Sunghoon why you still awake." Ethan said with a sleepy tone as he rub his both eyes."I saw your last seen at 4 hyung why are you sleeping so late? You doesn't eat and sleep properly dude." Sunghoon shakes his head."Tell me."

"I found someone's location..Grauden Tio." Ethan smirked."continue."

"Milan..The place is not far from your company.Took 4 hours to get there." Ethan hummed and thanked Sunghoon.He dialed Yeonjun's number with excited face.

"Hyu-"

"Sleep." Yeonjun cutted him mid sentenced and Ethan rolled his eyes."Sleep or i come there cuddle you.Tell me tmr."

"I hate you." With that he ended the call and sleep.

"FUCK!! THERE'S NO ONE HERE??" Ethan groans and Yeonjun hella flinched."Stop making sound Ethan." Yeonjun hissed and Ethan sit on a chair with both hands closing his face."Please leave any sign or anything Yeji-ah." He continue to search each room and gasps catching Ethan's attention."What?"

Ethan walked towards his hyung and glance where he stand.

A single chair and a drop of dry blood.

"Yup...Sunghoon is right,this is a place where they hid them." Yeonjun exclaimed and took a blue clip hair under the chair."This is Yeji's."

A sudden call rings the dark room.