𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

As soon Ethan and his family arrive except Judy and Ivy,the whole crowd went silent and slightly bowed at them.

The big with of golden hall is really beautiful and gave some type of nostalgic feeling to Ethan.Looking very dashing that caught every girls and even boys atention.

"He straight up looked like a king don't you think?"

"Cause he is a king."

"I really want to see his wife..The queen."

"Ughh she must be so beautiful."

"I miss seeing them both."

"Its been...Maybe for 3 decade?"

"Their love story is so tragic yet beautiful."

"I agree."

"But their face and personality changed a bit."

"Of course they did...Its like watching a kdrama do-"

"Shushhhh."

Ethan chuckled at them and bowed.They smiled respectively and bowed aswell.

"Where are these two?" Taehyun rolled his eyes and Ethan laughed.

"Chill out..."

"Ethan....I'm really sorry for hidi-"

"We had a deal about this right?"

Taehyun nodded.

"Don't mention it anymore.Its in the past and she is here with me now." Ethan playfuly bump his shoulder softly.

"Can't believe they made them come late so all attention on them."

"YAhh don't talk about the Queens will you." Taehyun glare at Jisung and he stick his tongue out.

Park Jisung,Taehyun's cousin.

"Go get yourself a girlfriend." Jisung pull his disgusting face at him and Ethan just laugh his ass off while smacking Taehyun's shoulder non stop.

"Guys don't you think this hall is very unique and memorable." Jay appeared and looking everywhere in amazement.

"Yeah it does...The roof is transparent as you can see the blue sky...I miss the old time." Jay said with a smile.

"Its dark Jay."

"I was being sarcastic stupid." Jay hissed at Sunghoon and they all dying.

"You wanna join the dance later Taehyun?" Jake asked.

"Nope..Judy and i will prolly just sit dow n and chilling.Besides they have chocolate fountain so yeah." Ethan rolled his eyes.

No wonder they both immediately clicked.Lazy ass is their ideal type.

"Guys they didn"t arrive yet?" Appa asked them.

"Not yet appa." Mr Lee grinning at his son.

"What is it?"

"All hail to the king." They all burst into laughter and some of them choked on air.

"Hajima." Ethan sighs deeply.His face looked so done with his dad and ofc his friends too.

The dance is about to start after the speech of the royal families or more like wealthy families gave warm speeches.Everyone looked up to the Lee's as they really are a humble family that loves to help everyone.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"OML IVY YOU LOOKED SO HEAVENLY BEAUTIFUL."

"Yaa stop Judy why are you crying?"