♡︎

❄︎ 50 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷ℯ𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓇 ❄︎

Hello there." Ivy tilted her head at thr voice."Urm yeah,hello.Do you need something?" She asked and he lean his body beside the window."My name is Logan and can you be my tutor for the thesis of last week.I'm new here and don't know everyone yet." He rub his nape and you looked at him.

If you tryna look handsome infront of me,stop.Ethan is more handsome and neat than you.

"So can you help?" You coughed abit and nodded but soon confused."Why me out of all?" He clear his throat clearly uncomfortable under your intense glare."Because you are the only person easy to be close with." You looked at him and huffed.

Absurb.

"When can we start?" He asked."How about today? We can finish it faster." He nodded and asked you to sit beside him but its the opposite,you sit infront of him and he just nodded,understanding that you are uncomfortable sitting near boy well Ethan is an exception.

"Whats the thesis is about?" You asked and he open his backpack holding the big blue folder by the names of....

"Soulmate hunter?" She raised her eyebrow and he chuckled then nodded showing his uncomplete essay.They started to discuss and she helped him on how to do the real formet of essay but she couldn't stop thinking and felt very nervous around him all the time.

"Pshhhh Jay.......Yahh Jay over here." Hoon called him across the book section."What do you want dimwit." Jay smack his shoulder and he groan."Why is Ivy noona with the guy?" Hoon pointed their direction and Jay raised his eyebrow."Jungwon throwed a punch on that guy,theres something isn't right about the new guy." Jay sighs and looked at Hoon."If you thinking on telling Ethan hyung........Please don't

or else that guy will get hurt by him Hoon.Think twice about this."

"But Ethan hyung isn't a person who will easily throw his punch without explanation Jay." Hoon raised his eyebrow and frown when Jay shakes his head."Ivy noona is an exception Hoon.If someone dares to take her away from him,he doesn't hesitate to rip the world apart with his own bare hands.He said it didn't terrified him at all,so think again." Hoon looked at the guy carefully and nodded."Let him see this by himself then.I bet he will often stay close around her and lets just hope she is safe."

"I passed by them and see his folder maybe for his assignments."Hoon said and Jay huffed."But the name of his assignment is different." Hoon exclaimed and Jay raised his eyebrow."I assumed their assignment is about soulmate Hoon."

"That is the point.......but why soulmate hunter." Hoon scoffs and Jay widen his eye in disbelief."Okay i am now thinking this guy brings nothing but a disaster." Jay said and Hoon nodded,smirking."Lets tell this to Jake and Sunoo." Jay nodded and takes his belongings walking away with Hoon beside him.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Jake.......Jake.....OI JAK-OWW" Jay rubbed his head as Jake throwed bold pen at him and Hoon just laughing on the floor."Don't scare me like that dumb dumb." Jake hissed and Jay glared at him."I call your name many times bruhh....Anyway why are you zooming out while holding this science book?" Hoon sit infront of them and raised his eyebrow at Jake.

"Just thinking about stuffs,thats all.Why aren't you both go home?" Jake said."We are waiting for you." Jake nodded and Jay nudged Hoon to start the conversation related to the topic they have.

"Have you seen Ivy and that Logan guy in the library?" Jake arranging his tools and clean the desk.Jay and Hoon widen their eyes."You saw them?" Jake hummed."I was there to send some books for freshman students." Hoon nodded and Jay scoffs.

"Hyung must hear about this." Jay sternly cut Jake."Let him see by himself Jake." Yeah i know....but don't you find weird why does Jungwon take action and punch him? That boy don't say or share anything with us." Jake sighs and worried what Jungwon knows that they don't.

"Lets make a plan then...." They all agreed with Hoon.

Little did they know,someone is actually listened to them the whole time.