♡︎

"So tell me about yourself." You chuckled at Ethan raised his eyebrow."I'm not an interesting person you thought Ethan.I'm just a normal student with a regular family title.I'm actually wanting to be a doctor but i had decided to extend my study year in the campus more i guess,how about you?" Ethan smiled."Same goes for me,i'm actually planning to do some bussiness and build my own company like my father." You giggled."Ceo Lee yeah?" He chuckled."Where are you from? Considering you are very rare to see here in seoul." He sipped his milk tea and stared at the night view."I'm from Canada but moved here since i was 15." You smiled and sipped your milk tea."Thanks for treating me this.Do you love stargaizing?" He spoke and you hummed."I never hangout with a boy before,this is the first time.I love stargaizing so much but this habits i did alone." He looked at you who were busy enjoying the view."Same goes for me then,besides my mom and little sister.She's just around your age or maybe in the same year i guess." He examined your features but you caught him staring and he just smiled at you.You are blushing mess as you low your head down and heard his soft chuckled.

"This is random but i'm just curious on how old are you?" You asked."I'm 25 years old,how bout you?" He raised his eyebrow."I'm 23 five days ago." He widen his eyes."Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Well we encountered with each other more often the day after my birthday and we are not even close that time." You laughed and he scratch his nape in embaressment."i want to ask you something." He said and the tension became thick as you gulped down."What is it?"

"My name is not Heeseung.Why did you call me that name?" He looked straight into your soul."Did i said your name like that? I'm really sorry....................Its my fault,just ignore the mistake.Look,its past midnight now wow as if we just got here a moment ago."He just ignore the statement and help her to get up."I'll send you to your home its dangerous out here." You nodded and follow him.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"If you won't eat your pudding just give it to me Ethan,you've been staring the meal for 25 minutes now." Judy groans and Ethan pushed his plate to her."I'm full today.I just gonna head upstairs,goodnight everyone." They replied and he nodded.

Lee Heeseung.

No one suppose to know that but his family.

Why does she casually said that?

"How far you got already?" He looked at Jay and scoff."What are you thinking about hyung?" Jay sipped his coke and munch his green tea swiss roll."Its just.......i'm weirded out by that girl." Jay raised his eyebrow signalling he already knew who the girl is."Why?"

"How does she know my real name? And why did i felt warm and known her for a really long time?" Jay pat his shoulder softly.

"Ask Judy,she knows better besides she is known by not so friendly towards new people but why Ivy can make her laugh."I'll ask her later then.Well its been 7 months i knew her."

"Hyung,just talk to her.You've been standing here staring at her its getting very disturbing." Sunoo whined and Jay laughed so hard while Ethan groans."You supposed not to hear this sunoo." Sunoo clicked his tongue.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Ivy,do you like my brother?" Judy asked and you looked at her confused."I don't know who your brother is Judy,i never met him." You said and she smirked.

"Oh really?" You nodded and she smilling like crazy."Come and meet him,he's in the basketball stadium." You got pulled by Judy."Wa.........Judy slow down goshh." She laughed and you just playfully glare at her.

As they arrived,lots of boys practising and its making you uncomfortable while Judy resures you to not too."Yahhhhhhhh." Judy shouted and everyone turn to their direction."Hello Judy,looking for your brother?" Yeonjun asked and smiled at Ivy while Judy just nodded.

"Broo your sister wants to see you." Yeonjun said and Ethan nodded,taking something from his backpack."Here you go Judy...........H-hello Ivy." You shocked to see Ethan with his basketball shirt and Judy just smirking."This is your brother?" She nodded and laughed leaving you and him blushing for no reason."Gonna go now,thanks for the shirt big bro." Ethan smiled at Ivy and she looked away.They both walked away and he saw Ivy hitting Judy few times."Stop blushing Ivy he is not that handsome." He scoffs and walked away.

"Hyung why are your face red?" Taehyun asked and Jay just laughed his ass off as Ethan glared at Jay."Hot in here thats all.Hyung i'm gonna go now my shooting practise is done bye everyone."Yeonjun nodded and everyone bid their goodbye at each other.

Sunghoon who just finished his ice skating practise call Ethan and walked with him."Hyung its been 3 weeks we didn't talk heh?" Ethan chuckled and pats his shoulder."Yeah i'll make up to you okay..............Dandelion?" He whispered the last part and Sunghoon looked at him then look at the dandelion flower on the bench.

"Its 7 times this week." Ethan picked the flower up and looked at Sunghoon."I think your soulmate is getting near you hyung." He said and Ethan examined the flower." I think so." Sunghoon and Ethan walked towards the entranced and straight to Ethan's car."I'll just send you at your house then." Sunghoon cheeckily smiled and Ethan laughed at the younger's behaviour.

"Why don't we go to the dandelion field and see if theres anyone in the place." Ethan nodded and drive to the place.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Maybe it's the way you say my name,maybe it's the way you play your game,but it's so good, I've never known anybody like you,but it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you." You sang softly and gently rub the flower with your hands.You lay down at the field and look onto the sky.

"Theres no one here at all right hyung?" Sunghoon examined the field carefully but Ethan noticed a slightly moving and he just smiled to himself."Yeah theres no one,lets go sunghoon-ah."Sunghoon nodded and they drive away.