♡︎

❄︎ 15 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷ℯ𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓇 ❄︎

Judy run with all her might to keep up with the furious Ethan.Attention is on them as few of the students whispering some of them scared at him but he just glared at them all and walk to the class you were supposed to be in but Judy asked you to just stay at home.

"YAHHH ETHAN STOP HEY." Judy pulled him but he yanked his hand."Get out of my way Judy." He warned.

"Everyone is staring stupid don't you feel ashamed?" She hissed but he just walked in by pushing the door.

"Where is Logan Jones?" He asked with calm and little bit of scary tone.They all flinched and pointed at the guy,he raised his eyebrow as Ethan called him using his hand.

"You must be the new chairman right?" He began Ethan licked his dry lip.

"What did you just do?" Logan frowned and laughed in disbelief."The hell are you saying?"

Ethan pushed him to the wall with one hand and dragged him outside of the room."WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Ethan smirked and punched him on the face and he collapsed to the ground.

"Don't play innocent Logan i know you are the one who tried to raped her as that BITCH asked you to." He gritted his teeth and Logan gulped taking a glance at Jungwon who just arrived at the scene.

Jungwon smirked.

"Tell me......Or else i'll kill you." Ethan grinned and Logan nodded vigorously."R-Reina asked me to.......

By wearing someone's face." Ethan released his collar and walked away.Judy glared at the Logan guy and were about to go to her brother but Logan call for her.

"What?" She hissed.

"If i didn't do it Reina will kill my family....I didn't had the gut to touch that innocent girl and i knew Jungwon will get inside so i let him beat me so I'm free from the situation." He explained and Judy looked at him in guilty."I'm sorry...."

Jungwon crouched down."I'm sorry for beating you hyung." Logan chuckled and shakes his head.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Yeji nudged her shoulder and she tilted her head with smile.The cat eyed girl sit beside her and gave her cotton candy ice cream.Ryujin is still ordering along with Judy.

"Why didn't you come today?" Yeji began and eat her spoonful of chocolate ice cream."Judy asked me to so i follow besides i'm too lazy to go so i used that time to so meditation and reading some books." You chuckled."We thought you had a fever or something (Stream fever everyone) turns out Judy didn't want you too." Ryujin joined them and Judy laughed."Sorry but i have to hide the reason." You pouted.

"Is Ethan still keep in touch with you?" Ryujin asked her and chewed the liquid."Every night before sleep he always check me up." You chuckled and Judy grinning while the two is aweing as usual."No wonder he always says he is busy at night." You blushed and hit them playfully.

"Eat quick so we can go watch movies yeah?" Judy sang and they hummed.

Someone is watching from afar with a smirk on the face.

"Say goodbye to your lover and see if he trully loves you...." The person laughed evilly and walked away from the scene to the car.

"Babe....Plan B,that Logan guy isn't do his job properly."