♡︎

❄︎ 45 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷ℯ𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓇 ❄︎

"Ethan,are you sure you want to go to Italy?" Appa asked him while they were having a breakfast.Judy tilted her head in confuse."Yeah,i've submitted my assignments last night for the whole week." Ethan smiled softly and his appa and he just chuckled."I appriciated your help so much son but i just don't want to rush things out on you being the new chairman next year since your not yet graduate." Appa sighs and Ethan laughed at his appa."No worries appa its my job from now on,moreover,i will be the back bone in this family." He resures his appa and his eomma laughed softly seeing her two favourite interacting at last."Judy can you watch Ivy when i'm gone?" Ethan sipped his milk and Judy smirked.Eomma and appa raised their eyebrow,Ethan choked on his drink.

Judy's pov

"Who is she?" Eomma teasingly smiled and appa laughed at his flustered son."Someone special,right Ethan?" Ethan pursed his lip and nodded."Can i meet her?" Eomma wiggled her eyebrow and i laughed so hard seeing these two teasing their single since born son.

"Its not what you guys think she is so shut up.Judy we are late come lets go." He coughed and stand up from his chair dragging Judy along with him."BE SAFE MY DEAR CHILDREN.SEND MY REGARDS TO IVY." Eomma laughed so hard at her words along with appa and i nodded and  shouted back at them yes.

"I know i'm handsome." He said,eyes focused on the road and Judy rolled her eyes."Self center bitch."

"Then stop staring at me like that pig." He glared."Seriously,why are you acting like douche bag?"

"Why are you always picking a fight not knowing i will win?" He smirked and Judy sulking.

He can be abit full of himself sometimes.......well.......all the time.

They arrived at the campus and parted ways.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Are you sure you want to do this? its pretty dangerous hyung."Jungwon said to Sunghoon who is busy putting the hidden camera in each classes where Ivy has.He smirked in satisfied and grinning like an idiot."Stop grinning....You look stupid."Jay spat and Jungwon burst out laughing at those two,especially Jay because he was forced by Sunghoon himself.

"Whats with the camera thingy Hoon,spill it we know what's your reason."Jay rolled his eyes and Sunghoon scoffs,both hands in his pocket."Besides keep an eye on noona,i wanna see that Logan guy.He seems odd and two-faced."Jay nodded agreeing with him same with Jungwon.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"SHIT!!!Gosh stop scaring me like that Isla...You will destroyed my baby voice,stupid."

"No wonder sounds like a dying duck."She casually replied.

Jungwon for the nth time,laughing his ass off till he collapsed to the floor and Sunghoon snickered."Aghhh stop please........I'm tired and my stomach is hurting hyung,just stop." Jungwon silently said and jay giggling."Back to my quest-"

"Its nothing you be worry about."Sunghoon smiling at her and she nodded in defeated, she just shrugged it off."You'd be off tonight right? Mom said if you blow up the mansion she's going to put you up for adoption.......Even dad agreed." This time Sunghoon joins Jungwon on the floor with red face and tears.Jay scoffs and glare at her."Is that all?" Jay asked slightly pissed and Isla nodded with a cute smile."Bye......Ras."

Jay were about to hit her but she escaped and waved goodbye.Jay crossed his hand with an annoyed face waiting for them to cool down and it took them for about 2 minutes.

"Okay we're calm now,whats the next class?"Sunghoon inhales."No class.Come and let's visit Ethan hyung today."They all nodded and went to Jay's car,he started the car and drive for about 25 minutes with the speed of 130 km.