♡︎

𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭,
𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬

"Hyung! Wait up."Ethan stopped on his track and waited the black haired boy with his boring usual face."What do you want Jay?" Jay snickered and continue walking beside him."Just wanna say hello since we haven't been hangout for almost 2 months." He shrugged and Ethan looks at him."I understand its because you are focusing on your examinations but they all missed you hyung." He put his left hand on Ethan's shoulder as he sighs softly." This weekend at the beach." Ethan said and Jay smiled."I know you would go,see you around hyung." He waved back at Jay and smiled but soon turn to his serious face.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Ivy can you please send this to the office thank you." You nodded."Yes professor."

This is a freakin heavy,how can she puts so much trust in me carrying this.

Today's class ended early than you expected and now you carrying a heavy box filled with papers.Everyone seems to empty this place too is all you think."Lets go to dandelion field later ivy." You chuckled to yourself.The dandelion field,this is always been a habit of yours since you can remember.That place is a very rare for people to hangout cause its in the middle of a forrest but its not that thick, people is too lazy to go there but you on the other hand always spending your time alone reading a book in the middle of the field.Windy and not to cold weather is perfect for you but cold or hot you still going there four times a week anyway.

Your thoughts suddenly got off by you tripping on the small stairs.

"Owww." You whined."You okay?" Someone asked and you tilted your head.

"Ohh hey Jay,yes i'm fine here." You said,struggling to lift the box.Chuckle escape from his lip."Yahh let me help you carry thi-Wow this is quite heavy.Where do you want this to be send." You laughed at his funny face and direct him the location.

Jay or known to be the clown of the campus is your cousin from your father's side and his dad is your older brother.He always want to walk with you like what sister and brother do but you don't want too,he understand you not want to be a center of attention since he's well-known in the campus and ofc alot of girls drooling over him so you don't want to dig your own grave just yet.

"Hows your study btw and we haven't speak with each other for 3 months." He chuckled and you too."Well its fine as usual and yeah we did i guess you are in Seattle last two months i suppose." He chuckled and nodded." Yeah i did. "

"This where you put.Thanks Jay see you around."You said and he nodded smilling."Hyung,what are you doing here?"Sunoo raised his eyebro."Helping a cousin of mine carrying this box.What are you doing here? Didn't you suppose to be back home now?" Jay asked the boy and walk besides each other."Im about to but i saw you here so i want to say hello.So its Ivy noona?" Sunoo asked and he nodded."Okay then,my brother is here see you around hyung!" Jay waved him back.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"What can i help you sir?" The lady asked and he smiled."One milk tea and two slice of chocolate cake please." He said and the lady nodded."Its all for 6 dollars." He gave her the money and bowed while holding his good stuff.

Everyone seems to staring at him for quite some time.Who wouldn't when he is the most good looking young adult wore blue hoodie and jeans with his favourite timberland shoes.He walked outside and sipped his favourite milk tea walking across the calm streets and decided to pass by the dandelion field alone.

He adore the dandelion field so much because everything about that place is giving him a calm and warm feelings.As if he has made a memories there but the question is who?

As he walking,he notice there's a girl running freely and soon flinched by the girl suddenly collapsed to the ground.

She did that on purpose.

He chuckled and shakes his head in disbelief.Don't want to interupt the girl so he just walked past and head straight to his house.