𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊;; (Y/N) is a detective who goes to a party one night and ends up meeting Gojo Satoru, a Jujutsu Sorcerer who ends up getting her pregnant. Finding out, she seeks out to find him and tell him about the case. 

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑;; reader goes by she/her, she is around 5'0 to 6'0 (Gojo is so tall guys so I will elongate the height), she has (H/L) (H/C) hair, and she has (E/C) eyes. Reader is a detective for a criminal agency, and she isn't in a relationship. She's very shy, but when she's drunk, she's the opposite. 

𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒;; this book WILL HAVE smut/lemon, however it is for the plot. There will also be mature language and violence. 
This is also taking place where (Y/N) gets pregnant; she will NOT abort, and she will not harm the baby. Please for the sake of this book, do not bash each other for (Y/N)'s opinions or other reader's opinions. Please be respectful. (Y/N) is about 25 in this story, so she isn't too young to get pregnant. Still, please respect the choices being made here and respect each other. Everyone has different opinions, and we need to be open-minded about that. 

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒;; I do not own any of the characters. Everything else- the images, the gifs, anything really, I do not own (unless said otherwise) and they go right to their respectful owners.