𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄!

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐘-𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑...

[THIRD POV]

The (H/C) haired girl was in shock and awe; she thought she'd get pregnant after marriage, but instead it happened after a stupid party. She mentally slapped herself for this; it was life-changing, and she really preferred to be married before getting pregnant.

...Still, after a few days of thinking about it, she decided to keep the baby... despite not remembering who it was that got her pregnant, it would be better to keep it, so that's what she did.

She had to adjust to the pregnancy life; she already set up doctor appointments and everything. Her diet had changed, and she could no longer drink heavily like she was before. She also had to be wary of the smokers in her job, for she worked in a detective agency where smoking was normal.

But the one thing that irked her the most was the father- she felt the need to tell him that he got her pregnant and wanted to know what he would do about it.

This situation was more than stressful; it wasn't like she hated kids, she just... didn't expect to have them so soon. Moreover, she was pregnant with somebody's kid, the least she could do is contact the potential father.

Rei, the friend who threw the party, instantly went through the guest list and tried to help (Y/N) find the man responsible. If things were to their luck, the man wouldn't be a douche and not help (Y/N) after impregnating her. Still, even if he did, (Y/N) was still in a good lifestyle. 

She had enough money for about 5 life times. She had a big enough house, and she could get paid leave for almost 5 years. She worked hard since she graduated college and got a job that gave lots of benefits. 

So even if the father wouldn't be in their lives, which would be rather more heavy on the emotions, (Y/N) was prepared to take care of the soon-to-be (L/N) child by herself, with the help of her parents and Rei.

Speaking of Rei...

"Damn girl, I knew I had to get you out there, but I didn't mean to get you pregnant and all that," Rei said with a sigh, "This is all my fault, I'm sorry."

"It's... not your fault necessarily Rei-san," (Y/N) said as she sat down at their desks with a cup of coffee, "I should've not drank a lot that night..."

"Still, I forced you to a party," Rei replied, "I should've just left you alone."

To be fair, (Y/N) agreed with her a little, but things were done and cannot be changed.

"As a makeup for this... I'll cover your shifts whenever you need it, and I'll help you find the man who did this to you," Rei offered with a sad smile, "I know everyone who entered the party because they are either friends or friends of friends."

"Are you sure?" (Y/N) asked, "I mean... there were a lot of people at your party, you can't possibly pinpoint at least 500 people."

"You think I can't?" Rei laughed as her eyes turned dark, "(Y/N)-chan, we work in the best detective agency in Japan."

"I can find whoever I want, when I want."

Rei instantly got to work with tracking down who exactly was at the party. She asked (Y/N) what the guy looked like, and she had very fuzzy memory of him.

"Well..." (Y/N) thought about it for a second, "He had... white hair?"

"Woah, did you fuck a grandpa?"

"Did you invite a grandpa?"

"I hope I didn't." Rei blinked.

(Y/N) blinked.