𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐗- 𝐍𝐎 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐗 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐑...

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐈'𝐌 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝟑𝟎, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇-𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇?

**Apparently (Y/N) is three months pregnant, let's start from there... PLEASE correct me if I am wrong.

[THIRD POV]

Morning arose, and the new day of Sunday was here. Tangled in each other's arms, Gojo woke up first surprisingly and looked at his phone at the side.

Blinded by the bright light, he squinted as he lowered the brightness. He pulled (Y/N) close, his long arm over her body as she faced his chest. He sighed as he read through his various e-mails and texts.

One surprisingly that caught his eye.

Opening the DM, he quietly clicked his tongue to not wake up (Y/N), but to also express his mild frustration.

Sliding the message to delete the entirety of it, he set his phone back down against the nightstand and looked back down at the sleeping beauty beneath him.

There was a little space in between them, room for (Y/N)'s tummy. Still, she was close to him, her hand slightly tugging at his shirt. 

He smiled to himself as he looked back up at the walls of (Y/N)'s room. He was ready to ask her one thing he had been thinking about since the beginning. He felt a little scared, but he was nonetheless ready to ask her.

He knew that she would have to accept it, why wouldn't she?

Well, she would have her reasons to, but after spending so much time with her, he knew that this would have to be the next step in their growing relationship.

Sighing in bliss, he closes his eyes and snuggles closer to (Y/N), sneaking his palm on the top of her exposed tummy.

Being three months pregnant, she was definitely showing a bit more than the average woman. Because Gojo was feeding her more than usual, stuffing her with every food he can, she definitely gained weight at a faster pace. 

She didn't notice yet, but Gojo could definitely see her thickening. 

Gojo peeks down at (Y/N)'s tummy, the slight unclothed bulge that had his child growing inside of. He still, after these three months, couldn't believe that he was practically a father.

His life had changed drastically-

But was that for the better?

Another text popped up on Gojo's screen, unknowingly. 

Or for the worse...?

(Y/N)'s eyes slowly opened when she felt Gojo very close to her. His hand was around her head, stroking her hairs softly as his other hand was pulling the blanket over them. He hummed a soft tune that was unfamiliar to (Y/N), but Gojo then realized that he had woken up his beautiful girlfriend.

The two matched eyes for a second, and Gojo stopped, a smile forming on his lips.

"Well good morning to you," Gojo said huskily, "Do I apologize for waking you up so early on this fine-ass morning?"

"Fine-ass morning...?"

"Today's the day where things are gonna change (Y/N)-chan," Gojo says, placing a small kiss on her forehead, "I am gonna see our baby, we're going on another date-"

"And then, my little surprise at the end of the day."

(Y/N) yawned, stretching her arms out a bit before replying. But when she did so, she turned the other side, her back against Gojo as she closed her eyes again.